Aperture 2 and 5DM2...

Status
Not open for further replies.

OttOMaster

Mar 4, 2007
Nee Soon Camp
Hi guys,

Before I run out to get Aperture 2 for my Mac.

I have a question.

Can the Aperture 2 open Raw files from the 5DM2?

My cheong version could not.

Appreciate your help.

OttO

cheong verson, woahahahha. eh brudder, cheong one cannot openly say one. in the forum sekali got anti-cheong officers incognito...:bigeyes:

cheong verson, woahahahha. eh brudder, cheong one cannot openly say one. in the forum sekali got anti-cheong officers incognito...:bigeyes:

can say, I buy from a guy call Mr Cheong lor ...

thanks guys,

otto

can say, I buy from a guy call Mr Cheong lor ...

thanks guys,

otto

I've personally tried both Aperture 2 and Lightroom...I find Lightroom's interface is rather unique as compared to Aperture.

Both Lightroom (v2.2) and Aperture 2 (with update to support 5DM2 on 20th Dec) are able to open 5DM2 RAW files. :)

Cheers!
perimbean

what about sraw files - can both aperture and lightroom support for 5D MkII ?

I don't think so... according to the latest update from Apple it supports RAW versions for the 5DM2 but didn't specifically state that SRAW files could be opened. Hopefully apple finds a fix for the Aperture 2....

I don't think so... according to the latest update from Apple it supports RAW versions for the 5DM2 but didn't specifically state that SRAW files could be opened. Hopefully apple finds a fix for the Aperture 2....

Once updated, I can view all RAW, SRAW1 and SRAW2 files in Aperture. Oddly, Finder can only view RAW but not the SRAWs.

Status
Not open for further replies.