Mar 16, 2003
ClubSNAP community
www.clubsnap.org
Another round...

Date : Sunday, 7th Sep 03
Meet at : Sim Lim Sq bus-stop
Meet Time : 0940 hrs
Duration : until 1400hrs
Topics : Street, architectural, close-ups, abstracts...
Route : its a SURPRISE!
(This outing will have a lot of abstracts and architectural. And possibly quite a fair amount of close-ups...)

Once again I will play tour guide to bring the group around the place. You may want to set your sights on market themes, street shoots, people, candids, etc. As before, as long as got one other person, it'll be a go!

Like my other AG outings, I want to keep the group small so that we can have better, closer interaction. As before, please PM me your name and contact number so that we can keep in touch. Having a HP number also means we can contact each other should inclement weather or unforeseen circumstances stall the outing. Will reply to your PMs with my HP number.

Folks who sign up, please do put in some effort to be punctual. It really isn't fair to hold the rest of the group to wait up for the one or two latecomers. And, yes, please have the courtesy to call or SMS me if you can't make it in time on the day. Thank you.

Participants :-

1. Azure
2. Majere2sg (Have a mob recall on any 1 day in Sept so might disappear in the middle of the shoot if kenna that day....)
3. Helbreath

btw does the time include lunch>??
hungry lerr

sorry azure... i'm going for big walk on the same day. regret not being able to join you guys for ag6! but there's always a next time :)

you guys enjoy yourselves!

CaeSiuM said:
sorry azure... i'm going for big walk on the same day. regret not being able to join you guys for ag6! but there's always a next time :)

u going big walk for running or taking photo?

1. Azure
2. Majere2sg (Have a mob recall on any 1 day in Sept so might disappear in the middle of the shoot if kenna that day....)
3. Helbreath
4. astroller

wah ... your anything goes 'sells' like hotcakes these days. :D

Lai ah! Lai ah! Lelong lelong ah!
:bsmilie:
Last slot liao ah!

BTW, yes we'll pause for lunch along the way. Thanks for the support, everyone.

1. Azure (CP4500)
2. Majere2sg (10D)
3. Helbreath (G5)
4. astroller (G3)

:bwhat:

1. Azure (CP4500)
2. Majere2sg (10D)
3. Helbreath (G5)
4. astroller (G3)
5. meng (A40)

done ;)

CaeSiuM said:

You enjoy yourself too!
:thumbsup:

1. Azure (CP4500)
2. Majere2sg (10D)
3. Helbreath (G5)
4. astroller (G3)
5. meng (A40)

Its full house liao. Okay, we'll meet at the Sim Lim Square bus-stop on that day, at the time and set off on the dot. Since we've all met before, you've my contact no. In case you do need, do PM me. One other thing to note - we will be walking a lot... so be prepared for it.
:D

Alamak one step too late. Perhaps can have me as reserve in case anyone can't go last min? :)

Heheh, sorry Chyeo, better luck next time.

Still, this Sunday looks a busy one, with Big Walk and JBP outing. So should have enough to keep CSers occupied. ;)

still got comex 2003 and RSAF open house
no time to go for everything :dunno:

wah.. so fast filled in oredi..
next time must check azure post daily liao... :(

think might need to find other opportunities to shoot that day..

anyone organizing ? RSAF open hse or big walk ??

anyway guys, enjoy your AG6 with azure.. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.