Anyone using Pentax display protection foil?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaad

Feb 2, 2007
For 2.5" lcds. I own a K10D and for several occasions I found my "greasy" nose touching the lcd and dirt it. Is there anyone using any such protective plastic film or other?? Pentax does has one but I know know if its available in SG.
Can someone help me,where can I buy it?I really need this before I scratch the lcd..Thanks
Irshaad

I think the normal 2.5 LCD protector should do.

Bought a screen protector from Daiso (Plaza Singapura) @ $2 / piece for my K10D. Looks good and work fine.........

..but where can I find that normal 2.5 LCD protector?
Any address please..Thanks :)

Maybe not coz the actual covering size will be larger than 2.5'' which is only the display area excluding of the frame part.

What I did is to let some collegue to buy a DICAIN hard cover from Taipei,which fits the whole area pretty well and cost me only $25 something.

..but where can I find that normal 2.5 LCD protector?
Any address please..Thanks :)

You might want to get a 3.0" LCD screen protective film. 2.5" is too small to protect the whole screen panel.

Camera shop like Alan photo or cathay etc should have them below $10.

Those protective film are non corrosive, silicon based adhesion, no bubbles, anti glare, repeelable and easy to be replaced.

I only used Martin Fields protector bought at doml.com.sg

Is there any other protector which is the same quality? Looking for another brand as doml is very inaccesible.

Doml doesn't have protectors for K10D... Disappointing.

Status
Not open for further replies.