Anyone using Digicabi's 30L dry cabinet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rol

Mar 25, 2006
I just got one today. Been adjusting the knob the whole day...humidity always drop to around 38-40...which is too low right?

Fellow users, where is your knob turned to? Halfway in the green zone? Or the blue area?

Would appreciate any help. Thanks!

I just got one today. Been adjusting the knob the whole day...humidity always drop to around 38-40...which is too low right?

Fellow users, where is your knob turned to? Halfway in the green zone? Or the blue area?

I assume you are using the AD series, try something like 8-9pm.
but first, open the door to make the humidity go up to around 60.

yup using the one with digital display..ok shall try 8-9pm...the green led switches off at that setting...hah was worried that power was cut off at such a low setting =)

thanks!

yup using the one with digital display..ok shall try 8-9pm...the green led switches off at that setting...hah was worried that power was cut off at such a low setting =)

thanks!
:think: it should be dim instead of off... if its completely off try turning up abit to 9-10..

ok...now the led is barely lit (very dim but visible)..dun think i'll stay up to wait for the level to stabilise tho...its just sloooowly dropping...now its 56%...hope i dun get a shock tmr morning..hah

Mine is lighted up ... and still manitain 42 ..
anithing wrong ?

:think: it should be dim instead of off... if its completely off try turning up abit to 9-10..

wow..I woke up this morning and the humidity level was 29% :sweat:

new cabinet must wait for a few week to stablize.... if not it will just keep dropping... no matter how dim u adjust.... just on it for a few week.....( don't put anything inside)..... then adjust again.....

Too low...

Make the knob toward 8 o'clock. Green light should be dimmed than current one.

Regards,
Arto.

then i guess 8-9pm is better... i mention 10pm since you said the green light was off.

I think 38-40%RH is quite fine. Anyway, after the dehumidifier shutoff on reaching the setpoint, the humidity will climb slightly especially when your cabinet is loaded.

BC

Hmm... I'm wondering whether the RH needs to be that critically adjusted? 38% and 45% is like 7% difference. I don't think that 7% difference will make that much of a difference. When I was in the US, Arizona, the average RH there is like 20%, that means I gotta get a humidifier for my cameras??

Just a thought to ponder about. :)

will observe for today...didn't expect it to be so powerful..haha thanks everyone! =)

If u're using the AD series, the new one comes with only 1 light, which is green.

I got mine last week and even at 9 o'clock position it will reach about 30-34% RH and then stays at that range.

So I put it at the 8 o'clock range and it was about 43%. Have to monitor it.

We all know that the Digital 30 ltr cost $99. What's the price diff if it were the Analog 30 ltr?

give it one week and it will be stable already...

took me 1 week to stablise it too.. shift knob to left until green led is very dim..

That's about where my green light is at. Approx between the 8-9 O'clock position.

took me 1 week to stablise it too.. shift knob to left until green led is very dim..

been doing this for nearly a week but the rh remains at 30% the max....
wat to be done now??
can somebody help pls.....
;)

Status
Not open for further replies.