Anyone still doing or interested in Large Format?

Personally I would want a heavier camera for its stability, but yeah, the weight does take its toll, so all the more why pre-planning and discipline is crucial.

IIRC most shooters who need a LF platform and work in digital use medium format backs on a 45. The DSLR adapters for 45 impose too much restrictions to be really useful but that's mainly because of the tiny sensor size than anything else. I'm guessing a FF DSLR on a 45 with a long draw bellows would be great for ultra macro work though!

will it work? the lens not meant for 35mm mah.. the lines on the MTF chart not high enough for 35mm.. might be able to see all the lens "flaws" :bsmilie:

Regular LFers, count-down is now 5 days to a shoot and subject like you've never experienced before! :cool:

One more day YEAH! Dancing banana emoticon goes here... :bsmilie:

Hey, I want to shoot with you guys in December when I come back.

Would definitely take my Horseman along, but I got no WA lens. Widest is a 150mm Schneider.

Would definitely take my Horseman along, but I got no WA lens. Widest is a 150mm Schneider.

Smashing idea Agape!

Would love to shoot with someone as experienced as you!

Please don't worry about equipment. While we do not have a wide range of equipment, I'm sure we can get by if we put our heads to it.

CHEERS!

Last edited:

your in luck !!
for a mere $450, i can sell you my Fujinon WA 65/1.8 : )

your in luck !!
for a mere $450, i can sell you my Fujinon WA 65/1.8 : )

:bigeyes: :bigeyes: :bigeyes:

What's the image circle and size of that thing? :sweat:

can't be that cheap. Fish man... Schneiders are almost the same price as high end Canon Ls and Nikon lenses.

Can't be lah. Anyway, if I cannot get my flexadaptors for a digi back, then I guess I am going to shoot in film. Never mind, still would bring my changing bag back nonetheless.

BTW, CP does sell 4x5 film right or is it Ruby?

can't be that cheap. Fish man... Schneiders are almost the same price as high end Canon Ls and Nikon lenses.

Can't be lah. Anyway, if I cannot get my flexadaptors for a digi back, then I guess I am going to shoot in film. Never mind, still would bring my changing bag back nonetheless.

BTW, CP does sell 4x5 film right or is it Ruby?

can.. there's alot of LF lenses going at 300-500 range.. are you talking about the schneider XLs? :think:
(my whole LF setup including 2 lenses cost me like one 500D w kit lens :bsmilie:)

Ruby sells only kodak epp.. currently they are out of stock.
CP can take orders.. but only if you have more than 10 boxes.

Last edited:
can.. there's alot of LF lenses going at 300-500 range.. are you talking about the schneider XLs? :think:
(my whole LF setup including 2 lenses cost me like one 500D w kit lens :bsmilie:)

Ruby sells only kodak epp.. currently they are out of stock.
CP can take orders.. but only if you have more than 10 boxes.

If that is the case, then I can easily get some 4x5 film before I come back. Hopefully, I got enough money to buy.

Just that I don't want to get my film screened by airport x-ray machines. I kena banding lines before.

If that is the case, then I can easily get some 4x5 film before I come back. Hopefully, I got enough money to buy.

Just that I don't want to get my film screened by airport x-ray machines. I kena banding lines before.

err... even if you ship them over.. they will still have to go thru the scanning process :think: :bsmilie: :sweat:

Yo Yo Yricko, miss you man!

Join us when you free lah. LF outing probably next week?