Status
Not open for further replies.

Eyesthruthelens

Deregistered
Sep 3, 2003
Sengkang
Visit site
Hi,
Anyone selling macro lens for Minolta DSLR?
Keen on these lens:
Tamron 90mm
Sigma 105mm
Minolta 100mm

if pricing is good :)

Quite tough... but who knows there actually lots of KM users out there but post very very seldom. They do watch these forums and u might get an offer... uppz for u...

check that post on the guy selling the beaten up film maxxum 7, i think thats 105mm 2.8 sigma macro over there:)

captnj said:
check that post on the guy selling the beaten up film maxxum 7, i think thats 105mm 2.8 sigma macro over there:)

So big?:confused:

Eyesthruthelens said:
Ya lor.. a bit surprise :eek:

Usually macro lens are small and compact cos very siong to carry such a huge lens and try to stay still to take something very very small... trust me I tried with a 70-21- f/2.8... whole hand ache for the rest of the day.

TME said:
Usually macro lens are small and compact cos very siong to carry such a huge lens and try to stay still to take something very very small... trust me I tried with a 70-21- f/2.8... whole hand ache for the rest of the day.

Actually, macro lenses are generally bigger than its cousin... so minolta 50mm f2.8 macro is bigger than Minolta 50mm f1.4 and Minolta 100mm f2.8 Macro is bigger than 100mm f2 or 135 f2.8.

Hart

Hi,
Anyone knows the pricing for a new 100mm KM macro lens?
What is the estimated price for 2nd lens?

are you referring to 100mm f2.8 Macro or the D version?

D version is around $950+ for like new 9.5/10 and around $850 for 7/10 or 8/10

Non D version should be around $650 or $750 for 9/10

Hart

Agetan said:
are you referring to 100mm f2.8 Macro or the D version?

D version is around $950+ for like new 9.5/10 and around $850 for 7/10 or 8/10

Non D version should be around $650 or $750 for 9/10

Hart

What is the different btw D and non-D version?

Eyesthruthelens said:
What is the different btw D and non-D version?

The Advanced Distance Integration that helps the flash produce a good exposure when u have a reflective background. It basically measures the subject to camera distance as well as the subject to background distance. I think with ADI the flash panel on the 5600 will have a graphic with the distances mentioned above.

Hi all,
Thanks for the feedback.
I've managed to get a 2nd hand Minolta 100mm macro lens from ebay.. non-D version. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.