anyone NOT celebrating valentine today or cant find a date?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let gather another 8 bro and form 十兄弟 :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

my sweetie kiddies must all be troll killers.you guys can make the mark bo?:bsmilie:

my sweetie kiddies must all be troll killers.you guys can make the mark bo?:bsmilie:

We have not seen a real life troll. Maybe u can post some pic of the troll for us to see first. ;p

ok.. den in dat case.. guess no invitation for me. :bheart:

ok.. den in dat case.. guess no invitation for me. :bheart:

get ortegandalf to teach you the ultimate ninja-slice for decapitating trolls.
the invitation will then be sent to you once you master this technique.:bsmilie:

get ortegandalf to teach you the ultimate ninja-slice for decapitating trolls.

sounds cruel and horrible.. not for me.. i bery faint hearted one. :p

Another belated Valentine's gift for you:

Nikon2.jpg

Wear them and take a self-portrait and let us see how chio is the troll. :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

:bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Miss ClubSnap 2007, Jeanie is throwing a birthday bash in august at Ritz.

interested?
add your nicks now....

1) cheesecake
2)
3)
4)

Nick removed.. no invitation cos no troll killer and don think can master wat ninja slice.. hahaha.. will be disappointed though cos got all the sweeties and gorgeous gals around. hai..:confused:

Nick removed.. no invitation cos no troll killer and don think can master wat ninja slice.. hahaha.. will be disappointed though cos got all the sweeties and gorgeous gals around. hai..:confused:

not forgeting got red bikini!!!!!

if u're thinking of dating jeanie,...

get in line!!!!

1). cheesecake
2). DCA
3). Sion
4). some other ppl!!
5)....

:)

not forgeting got red bikini!!!!!

:)

wait.. wat "RED BIKINI" again? where's the ortega fellow? how to get him? i WANT to learn the slice ninja or ninja slice troll skill... pleaaaase... haha:sticktong

wait.. wat "RED BIKINI" again? where's the ortega fellow? how to get him? i WANT to learn the slice ninja or ninja slice troll skill... pleaaaase... haha:sticktong

Talk about Bikini and you're interested again... but that was only suggested by cheesecake :sweat:

Talk about Bikini and you're interested again... but that was only suggested by cheesecake :sweat:

if white lace ones.. i can even go learn how to wallop dragons.. any dragonslayer here??;p

picture of troll?

troll.jpg

:eek: :eek: :eek:
sorry, no red bikini, got red eyes.. any red round thing can right

picture of troll?got red eyes.. any red round thing can right

is tis the one.. can jeanie confirm?
den think i use penknife can liao.. no nid ninja sword. hehe:p

Status
Not open for further replies.