Anyone needs MUA?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kenzi

Mar 25, 2005
Hi ya,

I have a MUA available for your shoots. She is easygoing and does a pretty decent job. Let me know if you guys need one.

Cheers
Ken

Thanks for the suggestion. I'll post it up as soon as I can get it from her.

waiaung said:
Hi ken,

Would it be possible to put up some of her make-up works online?
I think that'll be nicer. Im interested too.
As requested.... here are some sample pics. Some are taken by other photographers.
autobabes_.jpg

PICT8294_small.jpg

me_wrk.jpg

doville_old_hse_6648.jpg

PICT8464_edited_small.jpg

Oh yes, I was asked to put the MUA contact number up... so here goes 91001415. Should have done that earlier....

kenzi said:
Oh yes, I was asked to put the MUA contact number up... so here goes 91001415. Should have done that earlier....

u should put her name together with the number :bsmilie:

kenzi said:

Haha, I though you have a new MUA, then I read this.......is her. Yes, she is the MUA we always use. Most of our Improved Makeover course students also know her. Her make up is good:thumbsup:but........you have to book early. If you ask me her name, I think better let kenzi to tell you guys her name. If you guys want her to give you better price, tell her that you are one of the SLCC students. She will "see my old face" to give you guys discount.( but if she don't, please don't scold me hor!:sweat: )

Hi all, Jennis will the MUA at 91001415.

Cheers
Ken

Well done!!! Love it! Good effort

superb makeup artist!
love her works =D
especially her creative and dramatic ones.
should check out her multiply portfolio!
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

On behalf of MUA, some pics from her works. Note: Not taken by me... Mine not so high quality.
madmac.jpg

PICT6742_small.jpg

2304smr1.jpg

Img0197edited.jpg

nichole2.jpg

bump for jennis. :)

IMG_6405.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.