Anyone know of cheap/budget hotels near the downtown area?

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks for all the replies..

oddly, i get more responses about hotels in a photo forum page
then my SALE listing for a 70-200 lens on the WTS page...

odd...

my lens is very good stuff ya know?
anyways.. that is explained in my sale thread...........
:cool:

Hmmmm mitre hotel still around? SGD 25 dollars a night... heheheh someright right beside orchard road.... got colonial flare somemore.... :bsmilie:

idor said:
Hmmmm mitre hotel still around? SGD 25 dollars a night... heheheh someright right beside orchard road.... got colonial flare somemore.... :bsmilie:

I heard of it. So cheap ar? And to think its near orchard? I believe its pretty old already... :think:

lil_princess said:
I heard of it. So cheap ar? And to think its near orchard? I believe its pretty old already... :think:

Wahhh youg people also heard of that place before... that hotel is at Killiney Rd beside com center.... those old sbc(oops should say TCS) tv show... when people become fugutive and they hide in cheapo hotels... many times they shoot at mitre hotel... anyways, if it is still there... you guys may consider going there to shoot some pics... at least before URA tears it down... anyways, if you guys got pic of that hotel can post? me starting to miss that place. BTW their bar also open 24 hours one... hehehe

dominator said:
at mayo street directly opposite of simlim tower. on top of the coffee shop.
rooms rate at $50.
very clean and good.

And you know the rooms are clean and good because?

Status
Not open for further replies.