Anyone know how to make a film extractor?

Status
Not open for further replies.
hongsien said:
I tried the urine method! One of the best methods, but how to control the amount of urine? Need only a few drips, not easy to do, lah! Any suggestions?

Hong Sien

OMG.... did you tell the auntie @ the developing shop that you used your urine to extract the film????:eek: :sweat:

Note down the number of shots you have taken, then press rewind button and before it reaches zero on the film counter, immediately remove the camera battery. Open your camera back and retrieve the film. The film leader should be outside the cannister.

LimPeh08 said:
Note down the number of shots you have taken, then press rewind button and before it reaches zero on the film counter, immediately remove the camera battery. Open your camera back and retrieve the film. The film leader should be outside the cannister.

:bigeyes: :bigeyes: :bigeyes: :bigeyes: This is one innovative method!

LimPeh08 said:
nice!!!
:thumbsup:

wah i din't know saliva can do the trick.. i googled for a soln before and it involved cutting an strip of developed film in such a way it forms a catch when you fold the film
its doesn't work all the time and i was afraid the film will break inside

Try all the above. Double side tape and used film work the best, the trick is in the hearing;) Must turn film until hear a tick sound then turn three quarter of a circle way before insisting the home made extractor and lastly pull work like a charm every time :p Urine method only for people I dun like:bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.