Anyone keen to explore Little India on a weekday after work?

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi...im interested to join as well if can knock off early at work... any particular thread to show what can shoot in little india... thanks...

4) Johnston (you going Big India soon, still want to shoot Little India? ;p )

:bsmilie: if shoot before my Big India trip, then I can get the mood first mah. If shoot after my trip, then I might have a diff view point too. But I cant cfm coming or not since I need to clear my work before leaving for Big India. Might need to stay late at work to clear. Sianz.

But really, the crowd seemed a little too big. What I can see is the gals approaching, then the guys all crowd in and snaps away. A bit stressful for the subjects leh.

Unless of course, we go there not only for street shots lah.

Actually, for my Little India series we were a group of about 12 peeps. I find that any number that will give you the courage to stand in full view of the subject and take the shot is a good number.

For instance, I did a solo once and was hiding from my subject....

pict0829_border_std.jpg

...but, it was exhilarating. :bsmilie:

Ecclesiasm wanna come along? Anyway, such a big group streetshot a bit.. emm... intimidating leh. must go there as early as you can, more lights will be available then.

Depends on date/time. ;)

Agree with going there aeap... more subjects too I suppose.

A friend of mine brought me to a small restaurant there serving Nasi Briyani. Not too bad I would say but I'm not a big fan of Nasi Briyani so maybe some of you may find it nice. It's just opposite the Tekka Market. Think it's called 'Blue Diamond'. :)

You guys must visit "New Woodlands" just opposite Komala's.

Best Indian tea, anytime. When I drop by, I gulp down about 4-5 cups of tea... :bsmilie:

Food is great too!

heehee, why is it all the KM guys that got food recommendation one ah?

OK, so far we have:

1) desmondwz
2) galdor
3) escherichia
4) Johnston (you going Big India soon, still want to shoot Little India? ;p )
5) drumma
6) Myself
7) Andy Ang (I go where ever Ecclesiasm go! Lol :angel: )

Hmm.. quite a good response. will try to find a convenient date. Seems like almost all newbies here, any old bird to guide us along? :)

Anyway, bookmark this thread. I will update the date asap.

bro...do i need to own a DSLR? currently only Pana LX-2..:cry:

Can I join too? am a newbie with DSLR too.

bro...do i need to own a DSLR? currently only Pana LX-2..:cry:

There are no such requirements. No hard and fast rule saying you can only take good photos with DSLR. You are welcome to join. :)

OK, here's the updated list:

1) desmondwz
2) galdor
3) escherichia
4) Johnston
5) drumma
6) Myself
7)elmzarcega
8) Lotusfairy
9) eejal
10) garage24

Due to such a good response, I suggest we go on a saturday morning, more time to shoot and can mingle and chit chat also. Let's make it next saturday, 7th April.

Date: 7th April, Saturday.
Time: Probably morning 9am.
Meeting Place: Any experienced bros who have been there can suggest a good place to meet up?
What to bring: Yourself and your camera.

I think a crowd of 10-12 should be good enough. Those who can make it, please put your name down. i'll start. :)

Attendence:
1. Dominant

OK, here's the updated list:

1) desmondwz
2) galdor
3) escherichia
4) Johnston
5) drumma
6) Myself
7)elmzarcega
8) Lotusfairy
9) eejal
10) garage24

Due to such a good response, I suggest we go on a saturday morning, more time to shoot and can mingle and chit chat also. Let's make it next saturday, 7th April.

Date: 7th April, Saturday.
Time: Probably morning 9am.
Meeting Place: Any experienced bros who have been there can suggest a good place to meet up?
What to bring: Yourself and your camera.

I think a crowd of 10-12 should be good enough. Those who can make it, please put your name down. i'll start. :)

Attendence:
1. Dominant

If you feel 11 will not be a crowd, pls allow me to join.. newbie here in photography as well. Want to see more and learn more.

Many thanks !

1) desmondwz
2) galdor
3) escherichia
4) Johnston
5) drumma
6) Myself
7)elmzarcega
8) Andy Ang -- replace LotusFairy (in JB)
9) eejal
10) garage24

1) desmondwz
2) galdor
3) escherichia
4) Johnston
5) drumma
6) Myself
7)elmzarcega
8) Andy Ang -- replace LotusFairy (in JB)
9) eejal
10) garage24
11) litechaser

I can't make it on Saturday morning... evening can? Afternoon also can.

Attendence:
1. Dominant
2. Desmondwz
3. Andy Ang (sorry to miss out you, :confused:)
4. ub1978
5. litechaser

Would like to keep the group to a maximum of 12, priority given to those who were in the original list.

Lotusfairy, join us next time. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.