Anyone here familiar with Tasmania?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you guys.. ;D.. i love fish & chip with vinegar!!! ;D

I can cook for you if you want lor.....hmmm, u must be pretty and have great personality. ;)

If not, the food will not be that tasty...........

:rolleyes:

I am not pretty but good personality hehehe.
My Mel friend said can book tour to tasminia. 7 nights cost AUD700. Do u think is worth?that's exclude the air ticket from mel to tas and also exclude a few meal thou.
Do u think we rent a car and go around will cheaper? there are 4 of us

My Mel friend said can book tour to tasminia. 7 nights cost AUD700.

Aud$700 per person? Maybe it is Christmas lor.

Your Melbourne friend should have more insights on car rental, accomodation or budget tours....

Yes AUD700 per person.
She said the rental for car per day in Tasminia is AUD100 exclude petrol.. is there any cheaper one u know?
i don't know leh.. she is a sotong aus :p.. dun know where to dig good buy

She said the rental for car per day in Tasminia is AUD100 exclude petrol..

I think your friend is renting a BMW lor. :bsmilie:

For a standard size sedan should be about Aud$300++ per week. ;)

Smaller size car is even cheaper. Accomodation wise, check for backpacker hostels or motels.

Food wise, try to eat more fish and chips, local pizzas or buy your own food from supermarket. Meat pies/sausage rolls.

Think you should save quite a fair bit from then on......Hmmm, oyster there is super clean and fresh. Get some lime or tobasco ....U feel super. And dun forget a bottle of white wine/champagne...coz wine is dirt cheap in Aust.

http://www.thrifty.com.au/Specials

Now, What do I get in return? :bsmilie:

Jokingly,
:devil:

Oh is that mean, if we go on ourselves free and easy.. we no need to spend more then AUD700 for 7 nights?

hmmm.. i can help you get your favourite canfood from singapore and deliver to tasminia for u ^^

hey how about driving licence? Do i need to go for international driving licence inorder to drive in aus?

Oh is that mean, if we go on ourselves free and easy.. we no need to spend more then AUD700 for 7 nights?

hmmm.. i can help you get your favourite canfood from singapore and deliver to tasminia for u ^^

It is hard to put a calculation on how you want to live eat sleep on your holiday hor.....

I doubt I dare to show up for the canfood, coz I am very ugly :confused:

Words of advise, if you are P Plate driver, or not used to long distance driving. Best take the tour liao.
If must drive, then dun drive more than 1 1/2 hours per person(take turns). Because the roads between Sg and Aust is different.
And you might not be used to overtaking B-double or triple on the roads. Frequent roadstops and keep the driver alert by talking, candies is great.

Have a safe and great holiday! :bsmilie:

Think of me if you want,
:devil:

errr.. we dun eat expensive food lah..
basically sandwiches or fish&chips will be good liao

now dun know should take tour or not.. because the tour cost AUD700 so ex.. -.,-.. how about the accomdation in tasminia? do u know the price for the B&B there?
aiya why not show up for the canfood keke.. look is not everything ma

by the way... 4 of us have licence.. only me still P plate.. because never try since i passed the car licence kekeke

When I went, typical cost was AUD70-125 for room/cabin per day. Some cabins can take 4 people in 2 bedrooms.

Karyinn said:
errr.. we dun eat expensive food lah..
basically sandwiches or fish&chips will be good liao

now dun know should take tour or not.. because the tour cost AUD700 so ex.. -.,-.. how about the accomdation in tasminia? do u know the price for the B&B there?
aiya why not show up for the canfood keke.. look is not everything ma

wow i think better join the tour.
hope next mth natas fair i can grab cheaper airticket

I heard that there are no Aboriginals in Tasmania because they killed them all many years ago.

What is Aboriginals?

Aborigine (or the adj. Aboriginal) is a general term referring to the first-inhabitants of a land. The Australian Aborigines are the indigenous people of Australia (supposedly their ancestors came to Australia from Asia around 40,000 years ago)

adamadam said:
I heard that there are no Aboriginals in Tasmania because they killed them all many years ago.
They are still around, just that its not easy to find full blooded ones.

oi Karyinn,

all that fish and chips talk only make me wanna go back Fremantle!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry:

i still think Fremantle serves the best f&c ;)

Enjoy yur trip downunder.

Now i am thinking if i should go for this tour.. 2.5k. very ex ;(..

where is Fremantle :p

plsoong said:
oi Karyinn,

all that fish and chips talk only make me wanna go back Fremantle!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry:

i still think Fremantle serves the best f&c ;)

Enjoy yur trip downunder.

Oh! Fremantle's F&C! Cicerella's? How to spell? Damn good! :thumbsup: But the sauces must pay extra.:bsmilie: Hungry liao!

Karyinn said:
Now i am thinking if i should go for this tour.. 2.5k. very ex ;(..

where is Fremantle :p

I think 2.5K is quite reasonable?

Fremantle is in the outskirts of Perth City, Western Australia.

2.5K It's reasonable.. but i can;t afford it ;(

Status
Not open for further replies.