Anyone had tried this retailer b4?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nixontkl

Nov 12, 2007
Punggol
nixontang.multiply.com
anyone tried to buy from this dealer b4?

DD Electronic Singapore
http://ddelectronics.com.sg/

from their webpage, some of the prices does look very enticing, recently gotten myself the nikon 14-24mm from SLR revo for $2729 but here from this dealer they selling it for $2509 which is some what the price b4 the price hike in the begining of the year.

so anyone have any experience?

Found this statement concerning local warranty from the website.

As we are a direct importer or parallel importer the responsibility of the warranty belongs fairly with us however many products we do sell come with worldwide warranty provided by the manufacturer so where this worldwide warranty is provided, you can go to the manufacturer directly for service but with any item you need help with you can come directly to us ,we of course are very happy to help you.

It means that many (or maybe most) of their products are grey sets. This explains the lower price.

i interest for the price quoted by them. D5000 body only $813! Any user bought stuff from them?

Found this statement concerning local warranty from the website.

It means that many (or maybe most) of their products are grey sets. This explains the lower price.
Looks like they imported their products from USA and if this is the case, the lenses and flashes should have the international warranty cards. Canon and Nikon in Singapore will honor the warranty claims so essentially there is no difference.

They also have self-collect with COD in Singapore so there is less problem with online fraud. They also have a local address to go to in case you have any problem. This beats dealing with an overseas online stores when something goes wrong.

I plan to get one or two items from them. Will let you all know how it goes.

Looks like they imported their products from USA and if this is the case, the lenses and flashes should have the international warranty cards. Canon and Nikon in Singapore will honor the warranty claims so essentially there is no difference.

They also have self-collect with COD in Singapore so there is less problem with online fraud. They also have a local address to go to in case you have any problem. This beats dealing with an overseas online stores when something goes wrong.

I plan to get one or two items from them. Will let you all know how it goes.

Hey, so you got your stuff? how'd go?

Status
Not open for further replies.