Anyone experiencing problems with the Vosonic 8360?

Status
Not open for further replies.
yehosaphat said:
Guys, any advise on the cost and where to get?

You can get it at Eastgear in peninsular plaza for $759 which comes with a 120gb hard disk pre-installed.:)

I bought 100gb @ Sim Lim Square #06-73 (IT Image Pte Ltd), their 120GB is selling @ $739. They provide very good service, demo the video recording and explain all the function, very patience staff they have.

Hi Chickenrat

Thanks for your info. :)

Have gone down to IT Image to bought the VP8360 with 120gb yesterday at $699. Yah, agree with you, the staff there is very helpful and patience, provide very good service.

When I was there in their shop I saw the staff give training to an uncle who have also bought VP8360. Saw her teaching uncle step by step on how to transfer file and recording from TV and DVD player. That uncle ask alot of question (he don't readlly know how to use computer) and the staff there answer him the question very poilety and with patience.

Really appreciate the service provided, I personally feel that they treat customer like their friends and not only customer:thumbsup:

Dear all,

I'm using the Vosnic 8350 model and notice that the colors for the thumbnails tend to be displayed incorrectly. When i enlarge the colors for viewing, the colors are back to normal. Just want to check with u all whether anyone of u have the same problem after the upgrading of the firmware and yes this problem only arises after the software upgrade.:dunno:

Regards

dahaoren said:
Dear all,

I'm using the Vosnic 8350 model and notice that the colors for the thumbnails tend to be displayed incorrectly. When i enlarge the colors for viewing, the colors are back to normal. Just want to check with u all whether anyone of u have the same problem after the upgrading of the firmware and yes this problem only arises after the software upgrade.:dunno:

Regards

i've had this problem since i got the set (firmware 1.2.4). latest firmware 1.2.5 still has the problem.

madmacs said:
i've had this problem since i got the set (firmware 1.2.4). latest firmware 1.2.5 still has the problem.

Hi, i don't have this problem with the previous firmware. reading from ur previous msg, u have problems with D200 raw file. I'm viewing my D70 jpeg files. not very sure whether this makes a difference. Anyone got any reply from VOSONIC Taiwan rgding this bug? ;)

Guys, noticed that the 8360 c/w the Media Suite.
Does it converts DVD to video file palyable in 8360? Or are u guys using a 3rd party software to convert DVD files?

For those who have color display problems for thumbnails in their VOSONIC players, they have a new firmware OA-1.2.6 to solve the problem. http://www.vosonic.com/index.php?PA=support . I'm using 8350 and the problem seems to have solved.

From the documentation downloaded from http://www.vosonic.com,

Description:
- Add INI, INF and BAT file types for text viewer.
- Add support for unicode ID3 tag parsing.
- Fix display drawing after exiting Jukebox, the left-hand side of screen is not well
redraw.
- Fix OPTIONS/"Hard disk sleep timer" which can't change to OFF state.
- Fix Jukebox playlist saving bug. The playlist file is not created correctly.
- Fix potrait thumbnail preview color bug.
- Fix memory card auto-run bug. The SD card auot-run is wrong when CF card is
already inserted.
- Fix Jukebox bug. Playlist is not saved when /HD1/Media/Music/Playlist is missing.
- Fix GIF bug.
- Remove "Copy Speed" of Ultra. Only keep Normal and High.​

Looks like our transfers will be slower now...

dahaoren said:
- Remove "Copy Speed" of Ultra. Only keep Normal and High.

Status
Not open for further replies.