anyone ever purchase DSLRs from this dealer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
my philosophy in life is, if it's too cheap to be true, then it probably isn't true

do a search on this camera store... i think a few clubsnappers brought it up in the nikon forums as well..

as far as i know,
Royalcamera
broadwaycamera

and stores like that in NY, stating crazy prices, are mostly shady dealerships...

avoid!!!

Quite a bit of information has been posted about them on other photo sites. They and the others mentioned by the above poster are ripoffs. They hard sell you to add on expensive options, then wind up overcharging your card and/or sending you the wrong stuff. Pure fraud.:nono:

Why get from there? Get from sykestang :thumbsup: very reputable seller :thumbsup: A lot of lobangs and he doesn't deal with grey sets, so nothing to worry about on warranty.

woah......for that kind of prices, one would really want to do research on it and pray that it is a trustworthy dealer.

well... can whack if anyone dares. Afterall if it turns out to be a fraud, you will probably not be liable anyway since the credit card companies will take care if it!

ianpaice said:
Afterall if it turns out to be a fraud, you will probably not be liable anyway since the credit card companies will take care if it!
Not true.

ianpaice said:
well... can whack if anyone dares. Afterall if it turns out to be a fraud, you will probably not be liable anyway since the credit card companies will take care if it!
Don't. Bet. On. It.

woah........scamers. actually, i wonder what their respond would be if this senario happens:

Royal:"price is for camera only, we need to add 200 for the cables, CD and other stuffs."
Me:"It's ok. i dun need the cable and CD, just need the body."
Royal:"ok.....we also need to add 200 for the warranty. our stated price does not has warranty."
Me:"that's ok with me too, i know how to fix cameras. take away the warranty."

Status
Not open for further replies.