Anyone can relate to this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn corny lar..

But the beginning quite nice. Can almost imagine some of the guys here taking the photos as the love develops heh ;p

But seriously, this won't happen in this day and age. Not with Digital Photography. Don't need to develope the film.:bsmilie:

Thanks for sharing... It is a very nice clip..

Regards!
Alan Chua:cry:

Does anyone know the title of this movie? Now suddenly my friends want to watch the movie too. They can't get enough. Is the guy considered good looking? The girl in that movie doesn't look too bad.

seankyh said:
Does anyone know the title of this movie? Now suddenly my friends want to watch the movie too. They can't get enough. Is the guy considered good looking? The girl in that movie doesn't look too bad.

This is not a Movie but a MTV for the song Because I'm A Girl by a Korean group called Kiss.

Konica Minolta Dimage doesn't make that kind of sound... :p

Nor do you do traditional darkroom prints from a digital file like that....

Hehe...

For some reason, this video seems to do it for the ladies.
These days there are so many romantic films already. Guys have to go the extra mile to touch their lady's heart. Everything else you try is passe coz the Korean dramas have thought about it :angry:

seankyh said:
For some reason, this video seems to do it for the ladies.
These days there are so many romantic films already. Guys have to go the extra mile to touch their lady's heart. Everything else you try is passe coz the Korean dramas have thought about it :angry:

If u can't beat them, join them...

/me think time to buy a bottle of developing solvent... :bsmilie:

this MTV have been out for sometime.

I kind of like the MTV alot. It is pretty lovely and sad.

all Korean MTV 99% someone or something will happen bad to he or she.

Status
Not open for further replies.