anyone can help me..

Status
Not open for further replies.

syahsyah

Jul 17, 2009
I am using a Canon 50D DSLR.. looking for a flash.. I know Canon have 2 flash that is the 430EX and 580EX. But have anyone heard of third party flash NISSIN or smth like that.. A shop that i went at funan told me it has the same capabilities like the Canon 430EX..

Can Someone really help me with this??

Regards
Syah

I am using a Canon 50D DSLR.. looking for a flash.. I know Canon have 2 flash that is the 430EX and 580EX. But have anyone heard of third party flash NISSIN or smth like that.. A shop that i went at funan told me it has the same capabilities like the Canon 430EX..

Can Someone really help me with this??

Regards
Syah
Yes, they have the Nissin, Di622. A pretty decent flash. But if you are into flash photography, i recommend get a Canon 430EXII or a 580EXII.

GMAN

Yes, they have the Nissin, Di622. A pretty decent flash. But if you are into flash photography, i recommend get a Canon 430EXII or a 580EXII.

GMAN

thanks for the reply.. but i just want a flash for night shots and stuff like that.. do u think Nissin would be able to help?? :dunno:

Is the Di622 your budget to get a flash? If so, then you might as well just go ahead and get it. All flashes will work for night shots, even the pop-up one. Other than night shots, do you have any special needs?

To be honest, if $ is the hard determining factor, do not even compare the 580exII. Get the one you can afford and move on.

Is the Di622 your budget to get a flash? If so, then you might as well just go ahead and get it. All flashes will work for night shots, even the pop-up one. Other than night shots, do you have any special needs?

To be honest, if $ is the hard determining factor, do not even compare the 580exII. Get the one you can afford and move on.

i just need a basic flash.. all i wanna know is that is Nissin trustable and reliable?? :think:

270EX is good also!

thanks.. but i am new to photgraphy so i only know canon had a 430ex and 580ex.. so i was wondering about this brand Nissin as someone had offered me.. does anyone know how good is this Nissin Brand..:think:

thanks.. but i am new to photgraphy so i only know canon had a 430ex and 580ex.. so i was wondering about this brand Nissin as someone had offered me.. does anyone know how good is this Nissin Brand..:think:

If you consider 3rd party there are the Sigma also.

300plus for the 580EX equivalent, but not very lasting. Refresh rate not as good and camera cannot control the custom functions.

thanks for the help.. i will consider all options first yeah.. smile smile appreciate all members that post their comments in helping me.. :D

This one is roughly 200 SGD? You can get more accurate pricing in the price guide section of the forums.

thanks. i probably wanna check out the nissin brand and the 270EX..

I never trusted 3rd party flashes. One of my friend bought 2 3rd party flashes before and they failed within a few mths and ultimately he went back to Canon.

Status
Not open for further replies.