anybody still playing Diablo2 LOD?

2) Minimum damage is more important but most important is critical strike damage %.

3) Depending on what character you are using. Some like set items, some like unique and sometimes a rare item with nices combi stats can pwn many uniques. Like Amazon, many likes dex + critical, baba is life + physical min, Pala has Auradin / Paladin / Hammerdin etc... Too many to be listed out.

my problem is, which is more important, dex or attack rating? what is the difference between the 2.

if there r 2 weapons to choose from, one add dex while the other add attack rating, ignoring all other factors, which is better?

untill now i still dont know the difference between the 2. does dex adds to chances to block or evade attack?

Last edited:
my problem is, which is more important, dex or attack rating? what is the difference between the 2.

if there r 2 weapons to choose from, one add dex while the other add attack rating, ignoring all other factors, which is better?

untill now i still dont know the difference between the 2.

Dex points will increase your attack ratings, block rates, evasion rates and defense rates. Attack rating is only increasing % chance of hits.

Attack rating will be good for chars with high life points or having evasion / shields / blocks as their passive skills as they can use that to compensate for the loss of defence and evasions.

untill now i still dont know the difference between the 2. does dex adds to chances to block or evade attack?

It really depends on which character you are using and your preferred strategy. I like hand-to-hand combat, so I prefer attack rating over dexterity.

If you play the Paladin, using the 'Holy Freeze' aura combined with a high attack rating, you can be invincible.

Last edited:
Sorceress, cold skill max to get that frozen orb and spam the monster with orb. try to max out mana and has items to increase mana. increase intelligent point and make your sorceress a Mensa member LOL. Invest a bit on fire skill (that blazing trail thingy) good if you are playing in tunnels (eg that spider) and let the the things chasing you step into the fire, and then your blast them with some cold to slow them down (so they get burned even more).
sometimes it is also good to run back and forth to double the flame trail damage and also to make sure the monster are still chasing you.
telekinesis are great to open treasure chest that may contain trap.

Waiting for D3 to play "da monk" (paladin & assasin minus cloak skill combo) :p
Looks really cool. But probably I will end up playing wizard. But witch doctor is also looks pretty cool.

Last edited:
Sorceress - Queen of magic and elementals ;).
the-mystical-sorceress.jpg

not this, it a guy one.

Just google it, the one i played last time is The Necromancer :bsmilie:

It really depends on which character you are using and your preferred strategy. I like hand-to-hand combat, so I prefer attack rating over dexterity.

If you play the Paladin, using the 'Holy Freeze' aura combined with a high attack rating, you can be invincible.

Holy Freeze Pala! One of my favs where I always max out Holy Freeze but will have problems will immune cold bosses :sweat:.

Sorceress, cold skill max to get that frozen orb and spam the monster with orb. try to max out mana and has items to increase mana. increase intelligent point and make your sorceress a Mensa member LOL. Invest a bit on fire skill (that blazing trail thingy) good if you are playing in tunnels (eg that spider) and let the the things chasing you step into the fire, and then your blast them with some cold to slow them down (so they get burned even more).
sometimes it is also good to run back and forth to double the flame trail damage and also to make sure the monster are still chasing you.
telekinesis are great to open treasure chest that may contain trap.

Looks really cool. But probably I will end up playing wizard. But witch doctor is also looks pretty cool.

Frozen orb used to have a "cheat" method where 2 to 3 orbs will come out at the same time due to server lags. I will have some my Static to lower the boss to 33% before spamming, and yes, some fire skills are needed ;).

im waiting for diablo 3 thou. was so excited.

but after watching the trailer. im afraid it might be a letdown.

the slow time looks cool in D3 hehe , who wana rush ! haha

i am still playing the first Diablo...then again, I'm also using a D40.

i started playing about two-three weeks ago. Completed sorceress and now assassin at last chapter.

wah thats fast!!

my amazon & druid now at 80+ level
bar at 70+ level

all got problem clearing the level, maybe my strategy is wrong.

wah thats fast!!

bar at 70+ level

he super free lor!!!!

Ear collector till 2009 when none of my friends are playing and most of my ear dropping fiends quit.
Those were the days...

.....snip...

I'm waiting for D3 to play 达摩 too.... in D3, we can choose the gender... I wonder how the female 'monk' is going to look like... :think:

I'm waiting for D3 to play 达摩 too.... in D3, we can choose the gender... I wonder how the female 'monk' is going to look like... :think:

look here

wah thats fast!!

bar at 70+ level

Stop at nightmare niah! haha. so max lvl around 30++. :embrass:

he super free lor!!!!

Yes! very free! ;p

not this, it a guy one.

Just google it, the one i played last time is The Necromancer :bsmilie:

Ahh... Bone spears, Bone prison, Bone spirit, Bone Wall, Undead spammings to jam the whole screen and lag the server :bsmilie:.

Ahh... Bone spears, Bone prison, Bone spirit, Bone Wall, Undead spammings to jam the whole screen and lag the server :bsmilie:.

Don't think it is possible with the PC nowadays to lag with such graphic requirement.

Anyway, Amplify damage or iron maiden + iron golem owns. Ever heard of the hidden bunny golem?

Allow the necro to hide inside the bunny suit and all those against the suit will die and auto activate corpse explosion...

(\ (\
(='.')
((^)(^)
Help spread necro best friend and let it rules the world!!!

Yes! very free! ;p

ya, u super free one lor

can u imagine, i used 56k dial up last time! :sweat::sweat: