Anyboady here using Olympus E-100RS???

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried to buy it, but cant be found....so I settled for a Uzi. But anyway both are so similar...

Of cos E100 is alot faster, but Uzi also not bad lah. Im very satisfied with my Uzi :)

Originally posted by Galaa
I tried to buy it, but cant be found....so I settled for a Uzi. But anyway both are so similar...

Of cos E100 is alot faster, but Uzi also not bad lah. Im very satisfied with my Uzi :)

Only that Oly E-100RS has a max 1360x1024 resolution while C-2100UZ has 1600x1200....else both r basically the same.

Also, the E-100RS more rugged than C-2100UZ, quite specialize too...can take 15 pix/sec and the ability to use CF (at that rate they need CF) + manual WB!!!!

Great tool for those always taking fast action pix. :)

If can get both even better :)
For some reason, the ang mohs in dpreview forum seems to have more than one digicams...alot of them have BOTH the Uzi and E100, or Uzi with some other cams...
Anyway I feel that both E100 and Uzi are for different occasions. normal photos use Uzi, but for sports, the E100 alot better

the e100 shoots when u start AFing.. hence caching a number of shots in case ur reaction slow to press the trigger in time...

Status
Not open for further replies.