any1 likes the idea of re-introducing airsoft to the general public?

lostsoulx90

Dec 26, 2010
As stated above i find that we lack the outdoor sports like airsoft and paintball facilities in singapore.. and yet they are trying to promote a healthy lifestyle.
As i understand there was once a time where airsoft guns was introduced but it got banned within like a few months due to over complain in of the kias u and kia si
parents? The time frame i was referring to was like the 2004? i rmb my primary schl days having a blast and getting active with spring loaded airsofts at the void decks.
How was this global hobby and sport suddenly iradicated? Now the gov is allowing the sale of NERF guns. personally im a fan but i still think the airsoft idea still has
some merit. besides just think if u put a heavier tip on the nerf foam darts aint it the same as airsoft guns?
just my 2cent worth.
If any1 agrees or have other views pls feel free to comment. thnx!

yes once upon a time airsoft guns were allowed.

once upon a time a kuku also use airsoft gun to shoot a bangla in the eye.

anyway i miss my bb guns, but as always because of a small isolated incident the people up there use it as an excuse to abolish it!

I'd love to! See my sig below :D anyway, the nearest place to play airsoft is JB though I haven't tried it yet.

wad to do??? in '08 there was a petition to legalize it agn.. aparently some sterotypical idiots still think its like some weapon of mass destruction...

i got interested in airsoft after the chinese variety program feature it. the are an community in taiwan where have battle every weekend. i did an search on line, think malaysia also ban it, coz i thought import about from taiwan to malaysia. the only place to have fun battle(good location and equipment ) is bangkok(using m16 or m4) and batam(using mp5)

one more info, the blog of an angel airsoft alliance (consist of all girl)

http://tw.myblog.yahoo.com/novemben1981/article?mid=35734&prev=35778&next=35692

As stated above i find that we lack the outdoor sports like airsoft and paintball facilities in singapore.. and yet they are trying to promote a healthy lifestyle.
As i understand there was once a time where airsoft guns was introduced but it got banned within like a few months due to over complain in of the kias u and kia si
parents? The time frame i was referring to was like the 2004? i rmb my primary schl days having a blast and getting active with spring loaded airsofts at the void decks.
How was this global hobby and sport suddenly iradicated? Now the gov is allowing the sale of NERF guns. personally im a fan but i still think the airsoft idea still has
some merit. besides just think if u put a heavier tip on the nerf foam darts aint it the same as airsoft guns?
just my 2cent worth.
If any1 agrees or have other views pls feel free to comment. thnx!

Actually, airsoft guns are much more powerful than nerf guns. I still like airsoft though. I remember my mp5 was confiscated by customs back in 2003 :(

Actually, airsoft guns are much more powerful than nerf guns. I still like airsoft though. I remember my mp5 was confiscated by customs back in 2003 :(
well actually it depends.. nowadays alot of ppl are modding nerf guns. some even putting pins on the tip of the dart. if u combine that with stronger springs and other stuff that they do, isnt it the same if not more deadly then the bb guns?
anw the biggest up side of bb is u dont need to pick up ur bullets after ur done wif it... haha :)

Man, I wouldn't mind owning some of those. Put on display also happy!

well actually it depends.. nowadays alot of ppl are modding nerf guns. some even putting pins on the tip of the dart. if u combine that with stronger springs and other stuff that they do, isnt it the same if not more deadly then the bb guns?
anw the biggest up side of bb is u dont need to pick up ur bullets after ur done wif it... haha :)

In that respect then BB is safer haha!

Orchid country club too!!

think no more? was there few weeks back look like replaced with archery?

bottle tree park has paintball tho

woah any1 up for some paintball fun??? we org ba i think we need abt 10 ppl.. 5v5 shld b fun!!! any1 wif me???

eleveninth said:
bottle tree park has paintball tho

I've tried that placed to play paintball with my friends and paying $70+ just to play less than 2 hours is pretty wasted. You don't get control of the game (there gamemasters but their slow) , you can't reload paintballs if you're out (once out, you have to wait for the next round).
The staff aren't friendly.. Some during the briefing.

Well that's my experience. I think the one in discovery centre is better, though haven't tried before.

Cool i used to own a AK47!

Anyway. there is a shop in suntec selling samurai swords and those old guns. Once saw a life size stainless steel Frost mourn selling at 1.4k

Cool i used to own a AK47!

Anyway. there is a shop in suntec selling samurai swords and those old guns. Once saw a life size stainless steel Frost mourn selling at 1.4k

I still have my CYMA AK47 back home, chronoed to 450 fps ;) but its been inactive for years, I hope it still fires! :sweat: