Any Woodlands Photographer???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buggy said:
climbing hdbs, parks, woodlands jetty and maybe even RP. :bsmilie:

where should we start from? :think:

XXXcat said:
where should we start from? :think:

Actually we can start from Fushan Garden then proceed to RP and our final destination will be Woodlands Jetty.. We can get plenty of shots between these 3 places. The only problem is we may only be able to meet up around 7.30pm or later as it is a weekday and most of us are working. So we will miss the slightly-coloured night sky, it will be all pitch-black when we start our journey.. But its ok with me lah.. So whats ur opinions guys?

aaron80 said:
Actually we can start from Fushan Garden then proceed to RP and our final destination will be Woodlands Jetty.. We can get plenty of shots between these 3 places. The only problem is we may only be able to meet up around 7.30pm or later as it is a weekday and most of us are working. So we will miss the slightly-coloured night sky, it will be all pitch-black when we start our journey.. But its ok with me lah.. So whats ur opinions guys?

Wat abt we start from next week? We will set once everybody is available. Meet 8pm at woodland MRT station?

1) XXXcat - (mon-fri, let me know earlier;) )
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)

How about Fridays? Saturday can sleep late...

1) XXXcat - (mon-fri, let me know earlier )
2) aaron80 - (will confirmed the final date of the outing with XXXcat by this Sat, but most probably will be next Mon or Fri)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)

justshot said:
How about Fridays? Saturday can sleep late...

next friday got firework lei... what about mon/thurs?

I am ok with Monday but just that we can't stay too late coz next day most got to work.. If on Friday, we can all stay abit late since Sat can wake up late..

After the Friday fireworks shoot, meet up, share pictures, then continue with night shoot....

Then Saturday, sleep till 自然醒。。。

1) XXXcat - (mon-fri, let me know earlier )
2) aaron80 - (will confirmed the final date of the outing with XXXcat by this Sat, but most probably will be next Mon or Fri)
3) Buggy - (mon,tue,wed,thurs nite would be fine :D)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)

any idea of location that we should be taking note of at woodlands, anymore woodlands photograper-DSLR/SLR,PRO/NOT-PRO,EXPERT/BEGINNER,ANYONE WHICH IS HAVE A INTEREST IN PHOTOGRAPHIC,pls feel free to join in for discussion

I'd be interested too.... must go take my cam out and dust it a bit....

Count me in, from woodlands toooo....:)

Hi emerson bro, if we meet up for discussion 1 day, u dun mind me asking u some stuffs about the Oly system? I have always been very interested in the Oly system.. Been hearing alot of good stuffs about the quality of the Zuiko lens and the user-friendliness of the cameras..:)

emerson_chew said:
I am looking for Photographer staying woodlands to go out for shooting n for discussion
:bsmilie:

Since we have quite a number of Woodlands photographers here.. I suggest we have our own list of Woodlanders so that its easier for us to identify and correspond with each other(For photography discussions, La Kopi, Photoshoots etc).. Let me start the ball rolling..:D

Woodlanders
1. Aaron80

Woodlanders
1. Aaron80
2. E500

Woodlanders

1. Aaron80
2. E500
3. yokechye
4. DaGimCi

Status
Not open for further replies.