Any travel plans from 23/9 to 29/9?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Horus

Oct 23, 2002
Northern Singapore
Hi anyone has any travel plans or shooting timetable during this time? Clearing my annual leave with no planned itinerary :confused:

You can spend the week playing with Photoshop, try all the commands and icons, guarantee your life will not be the same after that. :D

Astin said:
You can spend the week playing with Photoshop, try all the commands and icons, guarantee your life will not be the same after that. :D

erm...i just came back from Vietnam. took ~1000 shots; condensed and processed ~80+ photos in 1 week. me life DID change after intensive processing with Photoshop :sweat: i want to go out, roam around, see new things, meet new people :sweatsm:

which part of Vietnam?
approx cost of trip?

hee

Juvelyn said:
which part of Vietnam?
approx cost of trip?

hee

well...i travelled from South (Ho Chi Minh City) to central (Danang, Hue, Hoi An, Halong Bay) then up north to Hanoi and Sapa. 2 weeks (just nice) cost abt $1,700+ for food, accom and travel expenses. Excludes own shopping. Very nice :lovegrin: can point on my link in my signature to take a look at the travel shots :devil: ~go go go~

heard it is not very safe there

snappist said:
heard it is not very safe there

it's very safe. i went wiff another camp mate (male). we did meet many lone travellers (notably French and Japanese). Saw quite a few lone Jap gals and French guys travelling there also. I think it's pretty safe as long as u stick to touristy places recommended by Lonely Planet. Everyone there seems to own a copy and were following it religiously. The places we visited were very used to tourists liao ...

ehehe.. is that wilkoh inside the travel pic munching sugar canes?
:D

cheechee said:
ehehe.. is that wilkoh inside the travel pic munching sugar canes?
:D

adooi...chee chee u forgot me liao :cry: tat's me horus munching the sugar canes....not wilkoh :cry:

I just came back from Siem Reap, Cambodia. Good for a 3-4 days trip. If u need the details, u can PM me. The air ticket costs abt $590 exlcuding tax. Spending is abt US$30 per day. BTW, they use US$ & Cambodia Riels there.

I am jus wondering, anyone been to burma b4?
Got invitation to go burma for photo shooting.
7days for $1588...very ex.........wonder wat place to look out for to get nice pictures :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.