Any Ricoh GX100 user out there?

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi all, is there any possible of controlling the on board flash light?

hi all, is there any possible of controlling the on board flash light?

when flash is activated, exposure compensation controls flash output.

when flash is activated, exposure compensation controls flash output.

Thanks jfoo!

anyone encounter problem updating the firmware?
when you plug in the cable to the pc, you should be able to see the external hard disk drive. am i right? but my com dont have...

wat can i do?

Thanks jfoo!

anyone encounter problem updating the firmware?
when you plug in the cable to the pc, you should be able to see the external hard disk drive. am i right? but my com dont have...

wat can i do?
Alternatively, format a SD card using the camera and copy the files over using a card reader.

Alternatively, format a SD card using the camera and copy the files over using a card reader.

i will go and try again... thanks!

I have updated my GX100 to the latest 1.18 firmware and am very pleased.
It seems they have improved the already good flash power output.
My recent pictures that I took with the flash turned out perfect, including some macro shots with the flash. :)
Regards,
John

Advice needed

Bought a GX100 – my first camera and new to photography. Have been using it as P&S but would like to learn to use the other features and take nice shots. Do I need to download the firmware and how do I go about doing this? What filters do I need to start with? Please pardon my ignorance.

Thank you.

Advice needed

Bought a GX100 – my first camera and new to photography. Have been using it as P&S but would like to learn to use the other features and take nice shots. Do I need to download the firmware and how do I go about doing this? What filters do I need to start with? Please pardon my ignorance.

Thank you.

go to ricoh's support page. the instructions for firmware update is clear and comprehensive.

Advice needed

Hi all

Thank you...

hi,
anyone know what's the latest retail price of GX100 ?

also saw a lot of forumer here start selling this cam at 800......really that bad ?

hi,
anyone know what's the latest retail price of GX100 ?

also saw a lot of forumer here start selling this cam at 800......really that bad ?

i think the price should be about $820 to $850 now depending on the bundles.

a lot of people jumped on the bandwagon to get this camera without realising that it might not be right for them. a limiting 24-70 lens, noise from iso200 and up (on screen), and a slightly larger and heavier than normal PNS.

it will be an expensive PNS if you hardly take photos.

i think the price should be about $820 to $850 now depending on the bundles.

a lot of people jumped on the bandwagon to get this camera without realising that it might not be right for them. a limiting 24-70 lens, noise from iso200 and up (on screen), and a slightly larger and heavier than normal PNS.

it will be an expensive PNS if you hardly take photos.

emm...i can get very good deal at std new set (<600) but still hesitate. i have about 20years of SLR Amateur Experience (since manual 35mm till now digital), own a Ricoh GR10 P&S (i love it a lot during film era).

i'm ok with the lenses, love the color and those SLR equivalent mode.....main concerns are the noise....

emm...i can get very good deal at std new set (<600) but still hesitate. i have about 20years of SLR Amateur Experience (since manual 35mm till now digital), own a Ricoh GR10 P&S (i love it a lot during film era).

i'm ok with the lenses, love the color and those SLR equivalent mode.....main concerns are the noise....

that's a fantastic price. you should go for it.

I just got mine brand new from MS colour @ $999 for the full bundle, comes with 19mm wide angle, adapter and electronic VF.
Best of all 3 years of warranty. I sees that the price differences between new and used (~$850) is not much, so its worth getting new ones.

I just got mine brand new from MS colour @ $999 for the full bundle, comes with 19mm wide angle, adapter and electronic VF.
Best of all 3 years of warranty. I sees that the price differences between new and used (~$850) is not much, so its worth getting new ones.
wow, it's still the same price as when i bought the bundle in august last year!

looks like the price didnt change at all..oh, i got a 2gb SD card too. cheapo brand but works fine.

ok...i got it too......after playing with it, i decided to bought it at <S$700 brand new set with EV-1 :) Special treatment from friend ;) (too bad his std set w/o the kit was sold)

he still got 2 to sell and i posted in the buy/sell section.....check it out.

btw how much is the wide conversion lens ? and where can i get it ? Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.