any recommended dslr repair services?

CanonG

Dec 23, 2009
Red Devil's Kitchen
Hi guys,

have been back after such a long break.. and realize my dslr sd card slot got some problem.

as the warranty has expired, anyone got recommended dslr repair services, i dont see any contacts in the search results.

The reason i didnt go back to Canon is that it is expensive and takes a long time to do it, esp im going holiday soon..

i googled and found this company
http://www.camerahospital.com.sg/

any advice?

anyone? :)

Last edited:
The canon site says their service time is less than an hour... does the service time take longer based on your experience?

I have been to camera hospital as well as bro fatigue's services and both are exceptional.

I have taken two canon lenses to Camera Hospital. He gave a unbiased advice which including not to do some work.
Honest and stood behind his work.

The place is chocka with gear for repair and a fairly constant stream of customers.
I would go back. Certainly will give a fair appraisal of repairability and cost.

A

I had a lens repaired by Bro Fatigue and he fixed it like new. He is very professional and courteous. My lens is still working after 2 years and I am thoroughly satisfied with his work.