Any Recommendation of Photo Printing Shop?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Azure said:
KT's at #01-06, just next to the UOB branch, facing Upper Cross St. Outside got a stall selling flowers and drinks.

Hey, Sumball, I'll be going down on Mon too, but probably in the afternoon. Got my 8Rs printed liao, for show this coming Sun get-together. :D :p :cool:

Afternoon what time? I can be there during lunch time too from 12pm to 1pm. Then I can get my print in the evening.... nto a bad idea too. :think:

Hi, does anyone know of any good and cheap (ie. 30c per 4R) digital printing centres in the North? Say ard Yishun area?

I've got ard 150 photos to print.

garry77 said:
Hi, does anyone know of any good and cheap (ie. 30c per 4R) digital printing centres in the North? Say ard Yishun area?

I've got ard 150 photos to print.
U can send to ML (Miao Laan Colour Ctr) now they having school holiday every 50 print 1pc of 8R free,quality as good as KT service good fast. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

i just sent my photos to KT for developing this afternoon!

wonder how will it turn out ...

they asked if i wanted color correction but i said 'no' as i've already done the enhancements at home.

do u guys use color correction or do u do the adjustments yourself and just ask them to print the photos are they are?

well, i shall see if the prints are really that good this evening when i collect them :think:

garry77 said:
do u guys use color correction or do u do the adjustments yourself and just ask them to print the photos are they are?

I adjust the pictures myself using Photoshop and then tell them no adjustment. This kind of thing, very subjective - I want it my way!

finally got my prints!

apparently, they missed out developing my images and i had to wait for abt 10-15 mins for them to develop them on the spot.

i've always supported Kodak as they market 'memories' and their prints have a homely feel. but the fuji prints from KT are quite good and very fuji (ie. clear and bright photos).

I've tried Digipro Imaging... The quality of the pictures are *excellent*. Their service is also impeccable! :thumbsup:

I've also recently tried Adam Photo. Printed a lot of pictures and they delivered the pictures to my doorstep FOC! The quality of the pictures are above-average... but I still like Digipro for now.

WTINY

hiz,
have you tried Cherry Colour Lab at shaw centre,i heard from my frenz there,not bad,if above 100, i think shld ard 30 cents.they uses kodak royal paper.

My advice for self adjustment and ask the shop not to colour correct should try to use the same shop and use your phot print outs from that same shop to visually adjust your monitor. My photos did not turn out the same colour as what I see on my monitor before adjustment.

I strongly recomend SPECTRA COLOUR LAB which is located somewhere at Boon Keng Road. You will be attended by one of the printer, Mr. Kenny.

I strongly recomend SPECTRA COLOUR LAB located somewhere at Boon Keng Rd. Contact no. 62929851.

Just for your info,

There is a new AGFA Dgital Imaging shop in peninsula plaza.
It's called d2 Digital Centre. It just located next to Konota (Fuji)
Next to the DBS auto lobby, there is a Kodak and on the 2nd floor there is a Konica.

I work in the Agfa shop. Konota and d2 (the Agfa shop) are actually owned by the same person.
The boss feels that the Agfa machines prints most digital photos much better than the Frontier that's why he decided to buy another machine of a different brand.

The prices for 4Rs for both the Fuji and Agfa shops have also been drop from 50 cents to 40 cents w.e.f April 2004. I dunno about the other 2 shops though.

If you have any queries, you can contact me via email anytime.

i have been using KT color... coz my company uses them.... Hope Mr. Tan who i am...hahahha
all i can say u Go Go Go to KT color.... Staffs there are nice, frenly Plus... Effective.... Stuff there..... The films Cheap Cheap!!! thou i buy my B&W from ruby and konota..... but the normal Fuji ones..... from KT... Fresh Stock... Plus Cheap Cheap.... Prints are sharp.... yes... go for color correction lohz... Just try,.... Quite accurate and nice i must say....
Price for things....like Prints, Process...Just Cheap, Good , Fast

For Such Good reviews liao... what are u guys waiting for..... Go Go Go~!!!!
wanna oso say hi to Lily..... Thanks for all those Excellent Service & Prints!
will sure sent all my prints over KT when i`m doing my moonlighting stuff... :p

Status
Not open for further replies.