Any recommendation for Dry cabinet?

huskybaby

Nov 9, 2011
I need some advice on dry cabinet for my nikon D3100. Any brand to recommend? What is d recommended px? Should I get the digital or analog one? Thanks.

Need advice on how to achieve blur background and sharp foreground.. Using d standard lens 55mm-180mm. I tried to adjust the aperture to 3.5 but can't achieve the effect...please enlighten me. Is it I need a better lens?

Last edited:
Digicab. Try to avoid aipo if possible

I'm a noob. Just sharing on how to get that Bokeh effect. As xersion mentioned, lower the F. Then take the photo very close to your subject. Problem I have is the background is not as blur as I wanted because when I zoom in, the F also go higher. End up I bought a prime lens.

I need some advice on dry cabinet for my nikon D3100. Any brand to recommend? What is d recommended px? Should I get the digital or analog one? Thanks.

Sharing my research on ::DRY CABINETS.::

Need advice on how to achieve blur background and sharp foreground.. Using d standard lens 55mm-180mm. I tried to adjust the aperture to 3.5 but can't achieve the effect...please enlighten me. Is it I need a better lens?

basically you need to use longer focal length lens to achieve this effects, and get closer to your subject and place your subject far far away from background, let say the you are 3 meters away from your subject, you subject need to be at least 30 meters away from the background.

Hope this help.

Thks for ur advice.. Will try it. Btw wat size should I get? Is 30L sufficient? How much is it?

Depending on how much gear you have. If you only have the body + 18-55 and 55-250, then 30L is more than sufficient. Most of the renowned shops are selling the Digi-Cabi DB-036 for around $120 or less.

Ok thks 😊

Hi what is the reason for avoiding aipo brand? I nearly bought one just now.

Aipo warranty issue

My steel cabinet digicabi still surviving until now

Just to clarify that Aipo dry cabinet has new local agent, and for Aipo dry cabinet users who bought their cabinet under old agent, please refer to this thread.

Dear all members,

I have found out the current Singapore agent for Aipo Dry Cabinet.

If you are keen to find out more information of these products, or matters regarding the after sale service,

Please contact :

Master D’Imaging Pte. Ltd.
Blk 261, Waterloo Street.,
#01-25 Waterloo Centre,
Singapore 180261

Tel: 6336-0015 fax: 6339-1389

Mon-Fri, 9.30am to 5.30pm

If your dry cabinet is still with the previous agent (Ms Mok) for serving, you should contact Ms Mok for you dry cabinet.

Hope this help.

This thread closed.

http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/cons...ipo-dry-cabinet-distributor-singapore-22.html