any photography club in the north ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm woodlands too!!!
wan to organise a trip to the new Marsiling Park at Republic Poly there?

i'm also from woodlands!..but i'm on prosumer :embrass:

I'm also from Woodlands, or should I say the 'Admirals'? Hehe...

I'm not sure but think either some RCs or CC might have some photography clubs or activities by them.

guys , my humble simple studio will be ready in sembawang in 2 weeks time , it will also be a meeting of the north areas supporters, but those not int he north is ok , u are welcome to join us . it a place where we can exchange ideas

guys , my humble simple studio will be ready in sembawang in 2 weeks time , it will also be a meeting of the north areas supporters, but those not int he north is ok , u are welcome to join us . it a place where we can exchange ideas
That'll be great! Then at least can have a place to learn more about studio shoot already.

Can rent from you to shoot or not? Hehe... :bsmilie:

That'll be great! Then at least can have a place to learn more about studio shoot already.

Can rent from you to shoot or not? Hehe... :bsmilie:

of course can la . i trying to work out a nice figure for so budget will not strain for those people who wants to learn . my objective to not to compete with those studios as there do have over heads to covers , my overheads is low so what i trying to help help those wants to learns more abt photography . and also the place is also for people to get togther and share , like a humble small clubhouse . hehe

Hi all i am from woodlands too can i join in too.....:D

i'm also from woodlands...i want to join in too

Status
Not open for further replies.