Any online album where "Save Picture As" is disabled?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tks

Apr 27, 2004
tohsphotos.fotopic.net
I am looking for a free online album to share out some pictures but where the "Save Picture As" option is disabled. I know of course that this can be easily circumvented but I have a particular situation where I simply require this simple solution.

I think Flickr offers it, but not free.

You do know that anyone can do a print-screen and copy it into photoshop, crop out the picture and save it, right?

yep.. nothing is going to beat the ol' print screen technique.

u can disable right click, but there is tools -> view source

u can use flash but then there is printscreen

;p

Hi,

Yes, I am well aware that there are several other ways to retrieve the image. But as I said, I just need this particular solution. I don't need the solution to be fool proof. I just need to make it a little difficult.

If I may explain, the person to whom I am sharing the images do not know any of these ways. He just knows how to right-click save picture, and that only if he remembered how. Even that he was taught by me. I haven't taught him print-screen, view source or installed Photoshop. But if he by chance figured how, good luck.

Rashkae, peacewithinPG, I tried Flickr. Not available. Maybe paid account, as you said. I also tried Shutterfly. Looks promising. No "Save Picture As" but there is a "Download this picture" option, so I need to investigate further. Seems like a Shutterfly account is required, which is good enough an obstacle.

Last edited:
once people can see the images with their computer, Photos it is already INSIDE their computer, there is no way of safe guard them, how about doing a slideshow and upload to Youtube, even know how do print screen also no use.

Last edited:
i guess double protection is the best, downsize your pictures and upload to a flash-based host.

can u make ur photos into a slideshow and use java or sth to showcase?

Status
Not open for further replies.