Any one from Leicester University? Please Own up

Status
Not open for further replies.

ahbeng

Jun 9, 2003
Visit site
Looking for Leicester University graduates? Anyone?

what did u study?

I was in biz econs... grad 98

engineering.
kinda miss the place.

triggerfinger said:
me too :)
grad year 2000

hey, i grad in 2000 as well. Mech Eng. You know Draven, Audrey etc?

ya.. miss water margin... shires... the funny boxed lift in the social science block...

where did u guys stay? putney?

i know Draven.

Me stayed freemen's and putney and also outside (private)

me as well, first year in freemen block e, second year in putney block c. i miss drydock. did any one of you go concerts in demonfort hall? Jean, where did you stay then?

mi grad in 1999 EEE

stayed in putney and freeman.

lsk20 said:
mi grad in 1999 EEE

stayed in putney and freeman.

u grad a yr after me... u might know tony, michael lau, your seniors? They're in engine, but dunno which E :dunno:

I stayed in stamford hall 1st yr & 2nd & 3rd yr in putney.... we called putney little chinatown, coz lots of asians :bsmilie:

anyone got a recent pics of the surrounding area? put in this thread leh, then i invite all my "gang" to see :)

Jean said:
u grad a yr after me... u might know tony, michael lau, your seniors? They're in engine, but dunno which E :dunno:

I stayed in stamford hall 1st yr & 2nd & 3rd yr in putney.... we called putney little chinatown, coz lots of asians :bsmilie:

tony (EEE) and michael (ME) are my friends and I suppose you know June and Lileen too? ;)

Those in the 1st or 2nd year EEE/ME from 1998 to 2002, you may or were probably under my supervision for lab, assignment and tutorial. It was a horrible experience for me, ha ha... :sweat: :sweatsm:

jasphotography said:
tony (EEE) and michael (ME) are my friends and I suppose you know June and Lileen too? ;)

Those in the 1st or 2nd year EEE/ME from 1998 to 2002, you may or were probably under my supervision for lab, assignment and tutorial. It was a horrible experience for me, ha ha... :sweat: :sweatsm:

I remember june & lileen's names but not very familiar wif them

I know tony & michael coz they were corridoor-mates with one guy in my course and me & another fren visit their corridoor often.

we could have seen each other ard b4 :D :D

u did your masters or phd there?

mi just had a late night majong session with lileen last week :)

Jean said:
I remember june & lileen's names but not very familiar wif them

I know tony & michael coz they were corridoor-mates with one guy in my course and me & another fren visit their corridoor often.

we could have seen each other ard b4 :D :D

u did your masters or phd there?

haha, is your friend Cyber? If yes, I know him too... Samuel was also their corridoor mate and another specky guy (forgot his name already) who could also be your course mate.

lsk20 said:
mi just had a late night majong session with lileen last week :)

I only had one mahjong session with lileen in Freemans Common, the late night till morning type. I won of course :D but it was really hard-earned money as they played 5 pence 10 pence only... :eek:

I know cyber... but he's not the fren I visit... we visited kelly, had dinner there most of the time coz lazy to cook :D

I forgot samuel's name (don't tell him that if u ever saw him) :embrass:

the last guy staying there is a HK guy who broke his leg ;p

Jean said:
I know cyber... but he's not the fren I visit... we visited kelly, had dinner there most of the time coz lazy to cook :D

I forgot samuel's name (don't tell him that if u ever saw him) :embrass:

the last guy staying there is a HK guy who broke his leg ;p

I see... I don't know kelly but that name sounds familiar... so I see you got plenty of free dinner then ;p

errm... ya... we worked things out.... he cooks, I chauffer, and the other ger entertains us :D

Status
Not open for further replies.