Any NTU photographers here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nanyang house... You know Canteen 2? From the Bus stop you see directly across the road a bit to the right is a road all the way spiral up a small hill? Its on the top.

Hello! C: I'm from NTU! Currently in year two... hoho.
Not really a photographer per se, but recently I've grown some interest in photography.
Is there a photography club in NTU or something?

Really nice to see so many csers from NTU especially the freshmen.
Anyway, i am Zheng Zhe one of the darkroom subcom of PVS and running for the president in this coming AGM.
I hope you guys will come to the welcome tea on the 20th aug 7pm in nanyang houseso that we could meet up for a small CS gathering at the same time.
Also for those who are interested in the club admin please come to AGM on the 28 Aug 7pm at nayang house. PVS needs your participation to grow and vote to ensure we have the right committee to keep things going.

Hope to see you guys there.

Last edited:
Anyway, i am Zheng Zhe one of the darkroom subcom of PVS and running for the president in this coming AGM.
I hope you guys will come to the welcome tea on the 20th aug 7pm in nanyang houseso that we could meet up for a small CS gathering at the same time.
Also for those who are interested in the club admin please come to AGM on the 28 Aug 7pm at nayang house. PVS needs your participation to grow and vote to ensure we have the right committee to keep things going.

What if I'm a year4! haha, oh man I didn't know there's a photog club in NTU lah...

you all got provide darkroom services? i.e for rent or help develop?

hey jonsoon and fellow ntu photogs,

my apologies. i will not be able to attend the welcome tea ceremony tomorrow due to other commitment. but ofcoz, hope to see you guys in the future outings by the pvs!

Enjoy!

Hey, I was there yesterday, but didn't really talk much to anyone haha it was pretty packed surprisingly. Think photography's really becoming quite a popular hobby nowadays.....

you all got provide darkroom services? i.e for rent or help develop?

Darkroom services? LOL...its DIY, recently tried and dirtied my hands on developing and printing BnW photos...one word...FUN! Its mainly for BnW, I don't think the darkroom in PVS can support C41/slides processing.

Hey, I was there yesterday, but didn't really talk much to anyone haha it was pretty packed surprisingly. Think photography's really becoming quite a popular hobby nowadays.....
i also tiam tiam sit one corner.:bsmilie:

Hmm i joined but i havent gone for any outings yet..anyone knows if i can rent flash or not haha. nikon mount.

Darkroom services? LOL...its DIY, recently tried and dirtied my hands on developing and printing BnW photos...one word...FUN! Its mainly for BnW, I don't think the darkroom in PVS can support C41/slides processing.
ah ok. i've access to dark room facilities nearby. usually develop x-rays film there instead. maybe i'll use it for photofilm soon.

Haha, I didn't know there was an NTU thread, so I started a new one! Shucks, so embarrassing.

Anyway I'm in Yr 2, ELH, HSS..

New to photography :) Never join the photography club though.. what do u guys do?

Status
Not open for further replies.