Any Nikon Coolpix 99x users using Olympus C210 (1.9x) or C180 (1.7x) teleconverter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mpenza

Jan 18, 2002
Singapore
www.instagram.com
I think the 2 teleconverters would work well with your cameras and allow you to enjoy quite a bit of zoom without vignetting. And they're quite cheap (~$70 each) compared to Nikon's teleconverters.

A Nikon TC is a Nikon TC. :p

Where would you find these at? Web address or something. I have a coolpix 995 and I want a tele but I don't have the big funds for this. Please inform me.

Thanks

Snotfist

Originally posted by Snotfist
Where would you find these at? Web address or something. I have a coolpix 995 and I want a tele but I don't have the big funds for this. Please inform me.

Thanks

Snotfist

Mustafa is selling these at $70 each if I'm not wrong. CathayPhoto used to have it for sale but I think they only have sufficient stock for bundling with a particular model of Olympus SLR (IS-30).

I'm suggesting them for the Nikon Coolpix cameras cos of the smaller lens on the Coolpix. This will probably allow the use of a wider zoom range without vignetting. You'll need a step-up ring to 52mm though. If you already have a step up to 43mm, a 43mm-52mm step-up ring could be had for $9 at MS Color in Ang Mo Kio.

More info on the teleconverters could be found here:
http://www.cliffshade.com/dpfwiw/c-2000z/lenses/index.htm#c-210

Status
Not open for further replies.