Any local store selling c/y to eos adapter

Status
Not open for further replies.

freshcc

Aug 15, 2006
Jurong West
Hi everyone,
I just bought a contax zeiss Planar T* 50mm/F1.4 lens from ebay. Now I am looking for a adapter with AF confirm chip so I can use it on my 30D body. Anyone knows where I can buy the adapter locally? How much will it cost? Thanks

Thanks for your suggestion. The price looks so high. I've also got a feedback from orientphoto at 125$/45$ w/o AF confirm chip. Maybe it is still better to order from ebay.

u can go ask at P&G at Peninsula Shopping centre. they sell that adaptor too. The shop is beside Cam X, and the cafe.

Eh? $48.00 in SGD price high? Orient Photo at $125 not high?

$48 without AF confirm chip is definitely high. tago sells the AF confirmed version at 117$ while you can order from ebay at only around 60$ (include delivery fee)

i had one, got from some local guy selling dandelion chip brand thru CS banner ad, cant remember who that was.
only got to use it 3 times before the metal bit was scratched off, the glue which held the chip to the adapter had moved, causing mis-alignment, hence part of the contact was scrapped off when I unscrew the adapter. the chip is just glued onto the adapter. i figured the glue on chip had moved, coz of the marking on the metal portion of the adapter.

there goes my 90+ bucks chip poof!
end up with a very expensive adapter in the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.