Any Lastolite users out there.....

DSLR-user

Oct 20, 2008
Hi Guys,
I want to know more about your Lastolite products..
Can anyone out there share your experience and views ....

It's too exp for me, as I prefer the "MIC" ones. :sweat:

However you may check with Ruby Photo for some advice. They are the Lastolite distributor.

I had just attended Joe Mcnally workshop on last Wednesday.
And had learnt a lot of new lighting & flashes techniques from him.
And had just realised that just a softbox and tripgrip reflector you can take a good photo.
So I had bought a tripgrip 8 in 1 and a softbox from SLR revoultion.
However, there will be a Lastolite sales on this coming Sunday and will be end @ 3pm .
Well, I certainly will drop by to grab more Lastolite products...:thumbsup:

I'm also interested in Lastolite products, I believe I saw them being sold at TK Photo the last time I was there.

I've owned MIC stuff in the past...really disappointing in quality. I got a softbox and a reflector, worked for a few times...and then after that couldn't even retain it's original shape.

jeff7id said:
It's too exp for me, as I prefer the "MIC" ones. :sweat:

However you may check with Ruby Photo for some advice. They are the Lastolite distributor.

I believe the distributor for lastolite is Shriro. Went down earlier today to get an umbrella but was surprised when the receipt was by SLRrevo. I guess they're affiliated or something.

Guys, you won't believe this.... just received an email for a Lastolite Sale.
Selling away all the demo stuff used by Joe McNally and all other stuff up to 55% off !!! :bigeyes: :bigeyes:
It's this Sunday and 1 day ONLY @ Shriro House, 1000 - 1500hrs
Can't wait to get there !!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Not sure if i get shot dead for this.....
this is the ad that i received....

Lastolite1DaySalesJan2011Lowres.jpg

i have the lastolite ezy box. I prefer the old adapter, the new one is made of plastic and breaks easily, and if it breaks you'll have to replace the whole adapter, they don't sell the specific parts individually. It'll cost about 70+

the knock offs do the same job.

I believe the distributor for lastolite is Shriro. Went down earlier today to get an umbrella but was surprised when the receipt was by SLRrevo. I guess they're affiliated or something.

hah, next thing you know people will start saying they're affiliated with bally. :bsmilie:

Wow. these are very competitive prices

- get the Ezybox (anyone needs at least one)
- a reflector/scrim set

and if you still have money left
- the triflector or kicklight (still on my shopping list)

I have just made a check with Denis,
you can still pre-order for tomorrow sales if there is no stock...
so my guess is.... unlimited supply !!!!
and everything is on sales price for tomorrow...

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Well, yesterday I bought a Ezybox speed lite from Shriro Post New Year sales.
But for the Ezybox speed lite which is sold out , they will intend the Ezybox speed lite upon purchasing so alot of pepole who came for the sales had purchased it...

hi guys,my small contribution.... :D

LoiusPang.jpg

JoeMcnallyusingLastoliteJPG.jpg

Lots and lots of stuff :thumbsup:

Lastoarea.jpg

lastodisplay.jpg

I think before they work with SLR Revolution for Lastolite marketing in Sg, previously was with Ruby Photo ? :think: