Any good (Makeover) studio to recommend?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tearss

Mar 16, 2004
Singapore
Aloha~

do u guys have any good makeover studio to recommend?

that can really turn u into a star for the day?

how about shooting the way that those singer are shot? ie: photographers move to capture the angles he/she wans while the model just be herself and pose.......? instead of standing there being ordered how to pose?!

i need mirror too..... :cool:

alamak

we have a lot of pro photogs here.. all u need is a gd make up artist and a photog...

if u dun mind... u can drop me a PM or meet up wif mi to see the makeovers ive did for my clients....

we have a personal wardrobe too.... if u r slim... i can lend u a few

Hi ninja,

thanks for ur recommendation. i have yet to try beautybox...but i m afraid the result will be the same as i have taken @ Eastzstar and some other studios.

Dun think i wan to try chantelgoh...coz their makeover looks a bit "wayang"..oops. :sweat:

most of the time..i feel tat i look better and natural in those normal shots that those makeover photos.... :cry: why why why....

mirror mirror mirror mirror~~~! :lovegrin:

Ninja said:

Ruth baby>> totally agree with what u said. and i think there should be some discussion between the photographer and the model before the shoot.....but not the case when we go 2 those studios-----nothing will be said. ONly...."ok...stand there...tilt ur head..higher ..chin out...look over there....yeah yeah..smile....that's right...great....." and *Chik-chak*

which explains why we always get so disappointed with our makeover photos. :cry:

btw, do u guys (prof photographers) actually mind if customer tells u what she wld like or expect? OR wld u guys think "GIVE ME A BREAK..i m a prof photographer..i know how u will look good? ;p
*curious to know*

u have any of ur client's makeover pic online to show me?? and what is ur charges like?
:)

THANK YOU~ :kiss:

RuthBaby said:
alamak

we have a lot of pro photogs here.. all u need is a gd make up artist and a photog...

if u dun mind... u can drop me a PM or meet up wif mi to see the makeovers ive did for my clients....

we have a personal wardrobe too.... if u r slim... i can lend u a few

:cry: ...i shd have met u earlier! i spent a similar amt of money @ eastarz and get a so so result.... :angry:

ok...when u sort out ur pic online...inform me k. :)

thanks! ;)

RuthBaby said:
20 4R prints for 388.
Inclusive of makeup artist, CD ROM, 2 outfits if u r Small or Medium.
ive a lot of hard copies makeover... and a few online
give me time to sort them up
:)

it depends wat u wan...
yr theme.. makeover are jus like passport fotos.. very boring..
we need to bring u out from yr character and justify into photogs.
hows tt?

Status
Not open for further replies.