Any good AA battery charger in the market??

Status
Not open for further replies.

sk163

Jan 16, 2003
SG
Visit site
Hi Guys,

Anyone hve any comments on this Konnoc battery charger selling at Eastgear?? in the other hand anyone can recommend a good battery charger with refresh/discharge functions and individual charging capability... and please indicate where i can get them...

Thx u very much!!

Canew

Jul 26, 2005
Tampines
hjgoh.spaces.live.com
My comments: the KONNOC works well enought for me. Charges up batteries and comes with a Refresh function. Good enough for me. There could be better ones.

sk163

Jan 16, 2003
SG
Visit site
Thx guys... but maha do not hve refresh function am i right??

Canew, can i know how long does KONNOC take to charge 4x 2500mAH battery?? Cheers!

any1 got anymore input???

+evenstar

sk163 said:
Thx guys... but maha do not hve refresh function am i right??

Canew, can i know how long does KONNOC take to charge 4x 2500mAH battery?? Cheers!

the maha charger comes with some technology that reduces memory effect IIRC

Canew

Jul 26, 2005
Tampines
hjgoh.spaces.live.com
sk163 said:

It takes my KONNOC up to an hour to charge 4 x 2500mAH batteries. They are all in individual circuits. But it is generally said that the KONNOC charger does not charge the batteries fully. I don't know, maybe this is the case because I did not take any readings from batteries that were charged from my KONNOC charger. But it charges the batteries up and I can use it for my flash unit. That's all that I ask for. :)

user111

Jul 27, 2004
i use GP batteries

gUARDSbOY

Jul 29, 2002
Visit site
Try to look for the Kodak 1-Hr quick charge with 4 X 2100mha (EOS liao)
About $29 at some photo finish shops.

Cheap and Good, 1 of the fastest 1-hr charger around, individual circuit (So can charge 1 battery).

Suspect its Sanyo OEM ...

Status
Not open for further replies.