any fireworks for NDP rehearsal ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a check....

Did anyone see fireworks for today NDP show?

I am at the esplanade aread for quite some time but never see any fireworks...

There wasn't any fireworks tonight. Waited for the show to finish but didn't see any fireworks... and I was told that there would be... :confused:

no fireworks at all..

Was waiting for the fireworks also... :(

nope no fireworks except from national stadium

so kennysjq's news was wrong.

my bad, i was told by my brother that there will be fireworks and hes heavily involved in ndp so i assumed he was right

my bad, i was told by my brother that there will be fireworks and hes heavily involved in ndp so i assumed he was right

there was firework in CR2 cos got speical guest. CR3,4 and 5 would have high level fireworks gradually cos of the 3 waves of p5 kiddos.

preview would have about 80% if not full fireworks. 3 buildings from raffles place would have fireworks but CR3,4,5 may not utilize all 3.

lasers and water fountains would be installed by cr3 i think.

there are no performers for cr6. immediately after preview is actual day.

there was firework in CR2 cos got speical guest. CR3,4 and 5 would have high level fireworks gradually cos of the 3 waves of p5 kiddos.

preview would have about 80% if not full fireworks. 3 buildings from raffles place would have fireworks but CR3,4,5 may not utilize all 3.

lasers and water fountains would be installed by cr3 i think.

there are no performers for cr6. immediately after preview is actual day.

Bro, know where they shoot the fire work from???

Crappiest fireworks ever...wasted my whole evening there. :thumbsd: :thumbsd: :thumbsd: Only got home around 1 plus...after the "fireworks fiasco" I went Kallang for supper but got to wait for bus ..all so packed! :(

Yeah..agree with u on the fireworks part. What a disgrace to end the event :thumbsd:

Hmm, strangely this week don't have when there is last week, don't know how they decide which rehersal has which one doesn't also. Here's some pictures I took at last week's rehearsal.

638619551_66e1bee086.jpg

638619807_7744c372d4.jpg

638619993_34dc79cf32.jpg

Bro, know where they shoot the fire work from???

that i don't know. UOB is one. the other two most probably the same building as the marina countdown on new year and OUB or some lower building.

fireworks will be launched from the towers on the platform and behind the platform

eitherway you got to be high up to capture the fireworks. shooting from the VIP seats won't do you good.

_MG_0084.jpg

_MG_0087.jpg

_MG_0089.jpg

What do you think?? The plane was really fast, and was shooting burst....

My first posting of pictures...... ONLINE...

Please comment... (+) & (-)... Thank you.

Nice pics. Thanks for sharing.
The IR construction in the background is sure abit of eye sore for this NDP .....

Yes sure do. Notice the small floating platform just behind the staging aread and beside the construction? I think thats where the fireworks will be released.

Yes sure do. Notice the small floating platform just behind the staging aread and beside the construction? I think thats where the fireworks will be released.

I'm sure with the kind of budget they have, they will erect some form of canvas or something to cover up the messy background .... well ... let see on the actual day ... :)

I'm sure with the kind of budget they have, they will erect some form of canvas or something to cover up the messy background .... well ... let see on the actual day ... :)

NDP fireworks never seem to appeal to me. I rather wait for the fireworks celebrations instead. :)

i was told there will be fireworks from 14 jul(rehersal), 21 jul(rehersal), 28 july(preview), 4 aug(rehersal)

the rehersal on 7 jul the fireworks shdnt start yet

hope this helps - but dun kill me if the info not 100% correct!

;)

070707 - firing 25%
140707 - firing 50%
210707 - firing 25%
280707 - firing 75%
040807 - may fire up to 50%
050807 - reserved date incase 040807 got rain.
090807 - firing 100%

hope the info help...

^^

that i don't know. UOB is one. the other two most probably the same building as the marina countdown on new year and OUB or some lower building.

fireworks will be launched from the towers on the platform and behind the platform

eitherway you got to be high up to capture the fireworks. shooting from the VIP seats won't do you good.

Floating Plattform
UOB Building and 2 Surrounding Blding
Shears Bridge

hope it helps.

Floating Plattform
UOB Building and 2 Surrounding Blding
Shears Bridge

hope it helps.

Huh? They launch fireworks from Sheares Bridge?

Status
Not open for further replies.