any CSers at the M1 paragon Iphone queue now?

definitely not going to do that..

I rather buy it at my own leisure time, not sure why ppl want to queue up for something that's mass production. maybe more offers coming out during the next COMEX show in Sep.

I rather buy it at my own leisure time, not sure why ppl want to queue up for something that's mass production. maybe more offers coming out during the next COMEX show in Sep.

Some people think, being 1st to own actually means something very important ma. :bsmilie:

Maybe these pple hv free time and chose to prioritize spending long hours at a queue to get the phone first fills an emotional need. The get first shiok mentality. :bsmilie:

One word sums it all up - KIASUISM. They want to be the 1st to buy new products :rolleyes:

i would if i can get it at a cheaper price!
otherwise i won't queue just for bragging rights. :bsmilie::bsmilie:

those are the fanboys from Apple, or could be black marketing strategy from Apple or telcos, pay ppl to queue so that it looks WOW!

when i saw the news snippet on CNA, the first word that came to mind was 'lemming'.

And the 2nd? Goats (nothing to do with night86mare), but rather the herd mentality thing ... these bunch of Singaporeans have turned to old bleating goats!

LOL!

I'm here !!!! I'm here !!!!!! dark blue polo shirt with sandy cargo pants and hiking shoes

One word sums it all up - KIASUISM. They want to be the 1st to buy new products :rolleyes:

does this apply to the thousand fans queuing up for Starcraft?

you may label these fans kiasu (nothing wrong with that) but i'm sure there is something (out there) that you will not hesitate to queue for.

Last edited:
you may label these fans kiasu (nothing wrong with that) but i'm sure there is something (out there) that you will not hesitate to queue for.

like free iP4? or even 3G, 3GS doesn't matter.. if it's free, it's definitely worth ;p

like free iP4? or even 3G, 3GS doesn't matter.. if it's free, it's definitely worth ;p

ahhhh... so everyone has that little kiasuism within himself :bsmilie:

ahhhh... so everyone has that little kiasuism within himself :bsmilie:

For the right reason.. yes!!..

but to queue to pay for an overpriced items....... well, different pple have different standards.. maybe.. only the "high class" ones with spare cash and spare time can afford to do that kind of queue..