Any couples met in CS??!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Astin said:
Seriously, its good to have same hobby between BF/GF, but its not so good to have same hobby between husband/wife, u really want to be alone shooting after marriage...

i guess it differs for every couple.. dun think we consider ourselves *serious* photographers.. at least for me :) cuz i think if both are equally passionate abt photography then differences of opinions are bound to surface and each will tend to stand by his/her own views firmly. u can view it as more friction but then again, its opportunity for the r/s to grow if handled well.

TMC said:
Coz they have their own private CS forum.

Met my first here but divorced and sold to another gentlemen.

Why?...you got bad copy? did you contact the dealer for a replacement?

LV ?? :dunno: :dunno:

Simi ??? LV ??? :dunno: :dunno:

GanS_n_PoserS said:
They will also spend on "L"... but its "LV" :devil:

Know of a couple who did meet during a photo outing and are now happily married with two kids! :) From what I've noticed and encountered, some immature and ungentlemanly guys like to secretly take photos of female photography enthusiasts, despite their obvious discomfort and unhappiness. ;( This explains why so few gals turn up for outings and SEED lah!

sORe-EyEz said:
no wonder many guys go shoot models, hoping d model will date them!!:kok: :kok:
We all know what the chances are of most CS members getting to date a model. The odds are somewhat better that the member will fly on the space shuttle next tuesday :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.