Any Compact system camera peeps faced this problem before?

Next time family gathering rent a 200 f2 mount on your 5n. Lol

Or Wait til these ppl get thier dslr then compare photos lor

I tempted to switch to nex eh just waiting for price drop.

Halfgeek said:
Wah your friend typical no-skill-but-blame-on-equipment kind of people. Not only camera, in computer gaming also a lot, no
Skill blame mouse, blame Internet connection slow, blame just whatever but never themselves.... =/

Cannot swim, say the swimming trunk too tight.....

Tell this to your friends who say your DSLR is too blur

Fezqu said:
If the people around you are that kind of people that always "look down" on stuff, saying negative things and etc. i suggest you stay away from them.

Be a mountain hermit then. No one knows exactly how others think and might offend the other with their words.

If you think that's the solution, then you're a sad, sad little boy

There's an article about mirrorless cameras in ST today. And puts up some CSC vs DSLR.

how I brush off DSLR snobs?

Oh well, usually I say, the camera I have here, bought it 2-3 years ago is selling for double of what it was worth back then.

What about yours? lost more than 1/2 in a year? why deal with money losing cams? :bsmilie:

how I brush off DSLR snobs?

Oh well, usually I say, the camera I have here, bought it 2-3 years ago is selling for double of what it was worth back then.

What about yours? lost more than 1/2 in a year? why deal with money losing cams? :bsmilie:

Wow what cam is it?

Next time family gathering rent a 200 f2 mount on your 5n. Lol

Or Wait til these ppl get thier dslr then compare photos lor

I tempted to switch to nex eh just waiting for price drop.

I love my nex5n a lot. No regrets. I don't take good pictures but it's down to my skills rather than the camera. One of the reason why I'm loving photography is because of my cam. My cam is a good and solid partner to me, I hope I can be a reliable partner for my camera too :)

Last edited:
Your critics are the ones who drive Mercedes at max 80km/h. What the use of extras if u don't use them.

And the best camera is always the one you have with you when opportunity arises. In my case, my iPhone camera is best.

Be a mountain hermit then. No one knows exactly how others think and might offend the other with their words.

If you think that's the solution, then you're a sad, sad little boy

Lol. Thanks. I think you just describe yourself. You're probably insecure and have little friends and probably scare to lose them. My best friends and peoole around me are sensitive, mature and have good EQ. There are some of my friends behaving this way and I already stop or seldom meet them. what's the point of mixing with these kind of people and end up getting dulan like TS?

You may seems to enjoy those company, I don't. Maybe you love receiving these kind if input into your mind. You might wanna look in the mirror before calling people being a mountain hermit or sad boy. It seems to me you're that kind who love people criticzing your Sony's gear suck and nex 7 is a crappy camera with sub par native lenses. I realised you are an attention seeker as well. Putting up a lady avatar and being secretive about your gender. I don't feel sad for you like you did for me. I feel you're such a weird person.

Last edited:
Lol. Thanks. I think you just describe yourself. You're probably insecure and have little friends and probably scare to lose them. My best friends and peoole around me are sensitive, mature and have good EQ. There are some of my friends behaving this way and I already stop or seldom meet them. what's the point of mixing with these kind of people and end up getting dulan like TS?

You may seems to enjoy those company, I don't. Maybe you love receiving these kind if input into your mind. You might wanna look in the mirror before calling people being a mountain hermit or sad boy. It seems to me you're that kind who love people criticzing your Sony's gear suck and nex 7 is a crappy camera with sub par native lenses. I realised you are an attention seeker as well. Putting up a lady avatar and being secretive about your gender. I don't feel sad for you like you did for me. I feel you're such a weird person.

sorry, but your way of thinking is very immature. you can never avoid all these people. by surrounding yourself with people who only say good things will lead you nowhere.

rather, there's always some truth in the criticism people say. and if you can't reflect upon yourself why people say those things they say, then i'm sorry, you're pretty much screwed in life.

on the other hand, i have many friends. and many acquaintances. oh and. i'm very open to suggestions and debate over gear and aesthetics.

Attention seeker. perhaps you're right. i'm pretty blunt with my words and am quite outstanding because of the way i comment. i'm not like others who always give a blazing good "nice picture". so perhaps the only reason why you think i'm trying to seek attention is because i react differently than most.

and in life, being politically correct and receiving politically correct answers all the time will lead you down a path of delusion.

and lastly, you attacked me first. if you look back at my first comment, i did not attack you. i gave a very, very big "IF YOU THINK....THEN YOU ARE"

so i believe i've said enough. apparently you believe that you're like that, since you replied as if i accused you of being something.

peace out

Last edited:
daredevil123 said:
In the end. Only the pictures matter.

Are there any pictures of feet??? Mmm... Feet.... :bsmilie::bsmilie:

sorry, but your way of thinking is very immature. you can never avoid all these people. by surrounding yourself with people who only say good things will lead you nowhere.

rather, there's always some truth in the criticism people say. and if you can't reflect upon yourself why people say those things they say, then i'm sorry, you're pretty much screwed in life.

on the other hand, i have many friends. and many acquaintances. oh and. i'm very open to suggestions and debate over gear and aesthetics.

Attention seeker. perhaps you're right. i'm pretty blunt with my words and am quite outstanding because of the way i comment. i'm not like others who always give a blazing good "nice picture". so perhaps the only reason why you think i'm trying to seek attention is because i react differently than most.

and in life, being politically correct and receiving politically correct answers all the time will lead you down a path of delusion.

and lastly, you attacked me first. if you look back at my first comment, i did not attack you. i gave a very, very big "IF YOU THINK....THEN YOU ARE"

so i believe i've said enough. apparently you believe that you're like that, since you replied as if i accused you of being something.

peace out

Yup i'm immature. Worst of all, quarrel with a "lady". My bad. We belong to two completely different worlds.

Cheers!

bonrya said:
Are there any pictures of feet??? Mmm... Feet.... :bsmilie::bsmilie:

Feet are everywhere..... Hahhhaaa

daredevil123 said:
Feet are everywhere..... Hahhhaaa

Wanna see it on the picture gallery leh... :bsmilie:

Maybe I will upload my own collection. Hehehe.

Everything being equal, DSLR of course will produce far better result. A good photographer can take good pic with a handphone, too. Got to weigh from what source the remarks, comments and feedbacks are from. Otherwise, as a blind will tell you, an elephance is just like a snake.

Then the Fuji mirrorless come out how? Better or equal to FF leh...that will end all debate then?