Any average gym + good bathing facilities to recommend in City Hall, Bugis area?

Status
Not open for further replies.

behyx

Jun 15, 2002
SG
My office is situation at Purvis Street, just beside Raffles Hotel. After long hours of shooting or photograph editing, sometimes really yearns for a good tub soak / jacuzzi, or just simply a place to bath..

Therefore I'm looking out for any average gym (for very simple workout every now and then) + good bathing facilities near my area. Probably can sign up as their membership and pay every month.. Swissotel might be a good choice because it's just 5mins walk away.. or is there any other alternate recommendations?

Thanks in advance!

My office is situation at Purvis Street, just beside Raffles Hotel. After long hours of shooting or photograph editing, sometimes really yearns for a good tub soak / jacuzzi, or just simply a place to bath..

Therefore I'm looking out for any average gym (for very simple workout every now and then) + good bathing facilities near my area. Probably can sign up as their membership and pay every month.. Swissotel might be a good choice because it's just 5mins walk away.. or is there any other alternate recommendations?

Thanks in advance!

Bugis = California Fitness...

never really liked cali fitness as the human traffic is heavy and many a times, the bath facility is smoky and stinky poop during peak hrs.

Well, then and again, as in any fitness facility, best go during off peak hours to get the most outa it.

if you want a good workout, go to the beach for a jog. fresh air, happy faces almost everywhere. In a gym, you hear people puff and huff and you get stares from unfamiliar faces.

Willow Spa at Fairmont
$2996 per year, $4800 for a couple
comes with guest passes and vouchers
may sound expensive at first but after you have a nice steam in the steam room, sweat in the sauna, and bubble in the jetpools and lather yourself in their exfoliating soap, cream body wash and conditioner and shampoo, and wrap yourself in as many thick towels as you want, you won't complain

did I mention that there's a gym and a large hotel swimming pool too?

Check out the hotels around that area lor. Pan Pac & Mandarin Oriental's were not bad, but that was pretty long ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.