Any anime lover here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
eh SQ123.. i havent finished my PoT ... omg :sweatsm:

wah ... u referring to dunno how many nth's times you'd watched and re-watched, right? :sweat:

wah ... u referring to dunno how many nth's times you'd watched and re-watched, right? :sweat:

erm no.... didnt have pc access for past week or so, so i didnt have time. long story :sweat:

its a Manga, then to Movie, then to Anime... anime is more faithful to the manga, the movie have quite alot of changes in the plot.

so what is it about? Horror?

so what is it about? Horror?

hmm... how come most ppl think that Death Note is about horror... i know few girls who say,die die also dun watch Death Note, cos its a horror movie...

well, its a detective, suspense movie rather then a horror, dun think any part was horror... probably the shinigami can be used as horror props...

Still following Bleach. But the storyline has been a letdown of late.

My all-time fave anime:
1. Macross Plus
2. Ghost In The Shell (Movie)
3. Cowboy Bebop
4. Honey and Clover
5. Gantz
6. Escaflowne
7. Berserk

Should go see The Girl Who Leapt Through Time screening at Cathay Orchard now. Very nicely done anime.

Should go see The Girl Who Leap Through Time screening at Cathay Orchard now. Very nicely done anime.

how long does it run? and how good is it compared to miyazaki's work?

how long does it run? and how good is it compared to miyazaki's work?

It is around 90 minutes. It's definitely not Miyazaki style. It's a 'small' time travel story, and has to do more with high school and young love. Quite sweet and touching.

Status
Not open for further replies.