Status
Not open for further replies.

berryhappy

Apr 26, 2003
www.berryhappy.com
Antoniette5.jpg

Antoniette7.jpg

Antoniette9.jpg

wow!! love them all!! definately it is among the best series I've ever seen in CS!! Nice control for the lighting and etc......But the nitpick would be the watermark ,else it is perfect....

i have no experence in studio portraiture, but i'll say GOOD CONTROL of lighting! haha at first when i saw the nick of antoniette i thought i would be going to see a french babe

VEry Well done!
I love all 3 shots..
Impressived!:thumbsup:

I've no experience In Studio shots..but lookint at this 3 shots.. She is realy beautiful and Especially #2 and #1 is so firm and #3 great eye contact..she make me smile.

Would like to see more of your works!

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: on #2

Thanks for your comments everyone. I will work harder. This Antoniette is from Kenya. :)

#2 is creative and very well executed. Love the make-up and expression.
Nice portfolio u have. Btw, your studio is just downstairs my house.:)

To TS: #2 is the best looking shot of her in the whole series that you posted on here. :thumbsup:

very nice pic !! Love #2 !!:D

Very nice series.
I like the second one best. Was there any theme you were trying to convey with that mask..or its just a prop ?

Regarding the "French babe" debate. I think the poster made a rather loose comment forgetting that he is posting in a public forum. He might have been better off confining his views to purely photographic matters. Should be something he should keep in mind next time he posts a piece of his mind..

I think it is my LCD, the third one is over-exposed? Or it is my LCD?

The rest looks cool.

#2! :thumbsup::thumbsup::)

I'm in love with this model! She is beautiful! :heart:
And these pictures are fab! The lighting is well done :)

I love no.2, those eyelashes, I was this close to buy them
but I thought they won't do, now I really regret not buying it lol

Status
Not open for further replies.