Ansel Adams and Russel Wong Exhibits

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ansel

Apr 30, 2003
Land Downunder
Visit site
This is in todays ST Life!

http://straitstimes.asia1.com.sg/life/story/0,4386,196385,00.html?

Great opportunity to see with your own eyes what can be achieved with Large Format photography. I believe Russell Wong's B/W pictures of Cambodia were also taken with 8x10 large format.

Exhibition is one at venue below:
(Un)Common Ground is on at Utterly Art, 208 South Bridge Road, #02-01, tel: 6226-2605, from Friday to July 7. Opening hours: 11.30am-8pm (Monday-Saturday), noon-5.30pm (Sunday). Free.

Will be there on Friday lunch time. Anyone else coming?

I'll be there.

Most interested.
But can you guys give a pin-point location of where this is
going to be? Can't find it on the map.
Thanks!

hehheh a bit OT but i thought it amusing that the nicks of the first 2 members who posted on this thread formed "Ansel Adams"... :D

Originally posted by Larry
hehheh a bit OT but i thought it amusing that the nicks of the first 2 members who posted on this thread formed "Ansel Adams"... :D

Found it funny too!!!:bsmilie:

Is it just a coincidence??

Btw, I think it's going to be a very worthwhile experience to see the exhibition.

;) cute conspiracy, since it's adams' first post.
Found the location

Originally posted by Ansel
Will be there on Friday lunch time. Anyone else coming?
want company? i join you... :D

anyone else interested? shall i start a list?

Originally posted by Ansel
Yes please do.
ok, say we meet at Raffles Place, outside OUB Building @ 12.30pm? think that's the nearest common ground (pun intended... :D)

1. Ansel
2. Larry
3. eskie?

like that also can?

:eek:

can Ansel and Adams give me 2 digits each? or give me 3 numbers smaller than 45 also can

Originally posted by Wai
like that also can?

:eek:

can Ansel and Adams give me 2 digits each? or give me 3 numbers smaller than 45 also can

Ok I give you my favourtie number 18.

Status
Not open for further replies.