Another Price Increase - Postage Rates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bean

Apr 16, 2002
www.pbase.com
http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/singaporelocalnews/view/241966/1/.html

Postage rates for domestic mail and international airmail services will be revised from December 18.

Singapore Post on Friday said postage rates would be increased to 25 cents, from the current 23 cents, for domestic mail weighing 20 grammes or less.

International airmail postage rates will go up by between 5 and 40 cents.

Postage fees for registered mail will see an increase of 20 cents, from S$2 to S$2.20.

Singapore Post said local stamp rates were last revised 11 years ago, while international postage rates were last revised six years ago.

Stamp prices was revised from 22 cents to 23 cents from 3 February 2004. Time flies so fast and we are in 2015 now.. :bsmilie:

Just half a year after GE, the following basic neccessities has/going to rise in price..
* Utilities
* Sugar
* Coffee
* Taxi
* Bus
* GST
* Postage

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/singaporelocalnews/view/241966/1/.html

Stamp prices was revised from 22 cents to 23 cents from 3 February 2004. Time flies so fast and we are in 2015 now.. :bsmilie:

Just half a year after GE, the following basic neccessities has/going to rise in price..
* Utilities
* Sugar
* Coffee
* Taxi
* Bus
* GST
* Postage

everything goes up.. except my salary... :(

Seems like time for photographer to charge higher price too...

Salary got increase, but only 1%, haha! :bsmilie:

Salaries frooze for number of years at different companies... Over the last 6 years, I only had a 2% increment... Had to job hop to make my own "increment".

it's getting to be more of a struggle to live in sg every day..
whenever the price of smth increases n a scheme is rolled out to help low income families to cope with it.. the scheme does not help as much as alleged...
furthermore, the price increase is here to stay, yet the "help" is for just a one-off n so little...
think more needs to be done here.. :think:

:eek:
:bigeyes: :bigeyes:
;( :angry:

Another increase ? !!!!!! !!!@????

I think CASE should make some noises.... postage stamp had been increased on the quiet. Very little publicity...! smart judt keep quiet loh!

Hmm.... If the 666 & 334 are reversed & we have a new party in power, prices of everything will go down? Hmmm..... Really food for thought. :think:

We can't foresee the future, but we can see the present.

Status
Not open for further replies.