Another diffusers Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

kivcarrot

Nov 29, 2006
dear all, would appreciate some advice from the pros out there, i am thinking of getting either a Sto-fen Omni-bounce or Gary Fong's Lightsphere(the 2 main i found in the market)? is there some other diffusers? which model would you all recommend? my main usage is for potraits shots (mainly indoor + abit of outdoor) and i am currently using SB600.

btw, wats the rough price that each costs, can only go down to check our the price later this week, thus was thinking if i can get some information from you guys here first.

thanks thanks

I find the lightsphere too large for travelling it takes up more space in your bag.

Sto-fen Omni-bounce $30. Gary Fong's Lightsphere + dome $90.

the price diff is abit large... hmmmm

will try to hit the shop by this week to test run the 2 types. still have not get a chance to used it in action yet, so far only able to see so-called "test" pictures,

do agree that the lightsphere is quite bulky to carry around, so most likey i will get the sto-fen... just worried that would the sto-fen be good enuff?

thanks for all ur help.

the price diff is abit large... hmmmm

will try to hit the shop by this week to test run the 2 types. still have not get a chance to used it in action yet, so far only able to see so-called "test" pictures,

do agree that the lightsphere is quite bulky to carry around, so most likey i will get the sto-fen... just worried that would the sto-fen be good enuff?

thanks for all ur help.

I know a guy who is doing locally-made reflector, I tried to use before and it can produce good result like those reflectors on market. He is selling at $40 each.

you may contact this person at chu_teik@glendale.com.sg

see attached for sample.

DSC_0050_1_1.JPG

DSC_0032_1.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.