Another CPIB case

630yahoo-teytsunhang-jpg_013554.jpg

dar.png

darii.jpg

left or right one? :think:

quite Zu.. if i am the Prof, i also :love1:

[h=1]Singapore Hall of Shame[/h]

Why was the guy walking with a limp in the TV news video?

630yahoo-teytsunhang-jpg_013554.jpg

dar.png

darii.jpg

left or right one? :think:

quite Zu.. if i am the Prof, i also :love1:

[h=1]Singapore Hall of Shame[/h]

If u see the sammyboy forums that 2nd pic with the 2 girls people are saying it is of the wrong person.

they have removed the photos over there.

She will make an excellent cut-throat attorney in the near future. Stopping at absolutely nothing to further ones' goals and objectives.

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Last edited:
She will make an excellent cut-throat attorney in the near future. Stopping at absolutely nothing to further ones' goals and objectives.

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
will she sleep with prosecutor to win the case?

The Darinne ko girl damn jialat. Accepting bribes already when she was only a student. Imagine what happens if she becomes a judge.

ArchRival said:
The Darinne ko girl damn jialat. Accepting bribes already when she was only a student. Imagine what happens if she becomes a judge.

Or a lawyer of the opposing side....

First lets recap the horny people in education this year.
1. Lee Lip Hong, principal of Pei Chun Public Sch
2. Chua Ren Cheng, rising star at River Valley High Sch
3. Jonathan Wong, MOE scholar

Chua wasn't a rising star at RVHS. he was a star at MOE HQ leh. they are posted to schools, jumping around as hods for experience for short intervals. i believe it includes jurong JC too. after they hop finish liao ish go back moe be director/ad one lehs.

She does have qualities of a go-getter high flyer type who can ruthlessly rise to the top in a few years.

Who knows, 5 years later, she may be heading one of the top law firms in Singapore.

Once she has got to such a high position where she mixes with the rich and powerful, none one cares or dares to ask how she got there.

But the downside of such a character/personality is that she would typically be revengeful to her rival office colleagues who once competed with her for the top post and who lost out to her.

She may be cruel and demeaning to her subordinates and to anyone who has offended her even in a minor way.

Last edited:
The demands for Distinction may be more demanding.

:bsmilie:

According to the other thread, Singapore girls don't have the asset :bsmilie:

Sion said:
The demands for Distinction may be more demanding.

:bsmilie:

That is where the Mont Blanc, tailored shirts etc has to come in..