Anger... ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

imagine

Mar 1, 2004
www.v1da.com
Taken @ Ced's studio

Ced, thks for sharing with us pointers and guiding us along :)... and for your patience with us too... A big big kudos to ya :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Zhihui0.jpg

For your critiques...

looks angry allrite :bsmilie: :thumbsup:

on e contrary i think model looks hmm how should i put it.. exuberated rather than angry.

a very important part to portray anger got washed out...
i reckon that if the lines at the top of her nose bridge and lower forehead werent washed out, she'd look a whole lot angrier :thumbsup:

Hi YK,

Eh the white a little wash out. Not much details. Composition is good. The feel of the model's expression could have been better if the white was not so wash out. Shot this on DSLR?

there's something about the framing which does not effectively communicate the emotion proper.

Although literally the model is exhibiting "anger" but the composition isn't helping improve the viewer's feel for the pic.

Suggestion:

The cross processing can be enhance a little more with more split-lighting on the side of the face. And a certain color tone can be really give the heated feel.

Cheerz! :D

LionelLin, Danny & SniperD: Thanks for your pointers... will take note of the facial expressions the next time round I try :)... Any more pointers? Would appreciate more critiques cos every shoot is a learning experience for me...

Will try harder the next time round... Am still learning...

Rgds

You've gotten the look. Not to worry about the rest of the comments as different people view an image with a different perception.

This shot is great. There is an anticipation to another series really... Good emotions and feel... You're looking in the same direction since you've joined me, in terms of lingo & foresight. One who does not focus on getting a perfect lighting style but, make the lightings suit the subject, consequently, focusing on getting a good shot. One who does not worry constantly worry about facial assets but worry about getting the attitude right...

Good on ya...

Status
Not open for further replies.