angela

Status
Not open for further replies.

davidkow

Jan 23, 2006
e_4961copy.jpg

I am not going to comment on the post processing, I don't like it personally, and that is subjective.

I dont like the pose. It's not natural nor dramatic. It made the model looked fatter than she really is. Her forearm looked disproportionally big, her waist looked thick.

The background, cluttered as my room. Actually, my room is messier, but that is my room and I don't shoot there.

The outfit, the top and bottom are not in harmony, they don't work well together.

I get back to the pose, it is really not flattering.

i quite like it. The style is refreshing.

I think its pretty nice. Gives a very cold and sad overall feeling....maybe i am in the sad mood...hahahah

its good to try new things, doesnt really matters the turnout, its the courage and creativity to try that counts, rather then sticking to old school who do not dare to try, masters are only followed by followers... so where do you want to be

I think if its me, I would clean up my room first

there are people who knows and there are people who think they know

i like it... i feel like in a dream land...
duno how to describe well, but i like the overall feels..:thumbsup:

I believe this was done in IR - was it a modded camera or with an IR filter?
yes it done by modded eos 350d with elp ir filter ,but that day heavy rain lah
e_4970.jpg

e_4970.jpg

The two are so extreme.... the other one is so cold and sad.... this one gives such an evil feeling...ahhahahaha...like those Japanese evil...maybe is her hair...

1st photograph is ok for me. Its interesting. Its an unnatural pose but the features of her nose, cheeks make her look good.

The 2nd photograph is a bit artistic for me. I guess the learning point is that certain colors turn out well/ not well for IR techniques?

e_4970.jpg

The PS treatment here is seriously overdone. I am someone who does some very extreme photoshopping.... ask anyone n they will agree but the skin tone in this one is way off...... she does not look human anymore. I understand you are trying to make the background look unique but do not do it at the expense of the model.

I am no expert but I thought your first picture was something I can grow to like. More depth to the model's character but the second piece just does not work for me at all. The pose is neither dramatic or telling a story. Than again it is just my 2 cents worth.

The PS treatment here is seriously overdone. I am someone who does some very extreme photoshopping.... ask anyone n they will agree but the skin tone in this one is way off...... she does not look human anymore. I understand you are trying to make the background look unique but do not do it at the expense of the model.

I am no expert but I thought your first picture was something I can grow to like. More depth to the model's character but the second piece just does not work for me at all. The pose is neither dramatic or telling a story. Than again it is just my 2 cents worth.
thks designerwhere,but the the skin is org,i don to di,it take by modded ir camera,any good idea to ADD THE HUMAN SKIN TONE IN,i m new here,can anybody HELP?

thks designerwhere,but the the skin is org,i don to di,it take by modded ir camera,any good idea to ADD THE HUMAN SKIN TONE IN,i m new here,can anybody HELP?
this is ORG FILE
E_4954ORG.jpg

Too unnatural and strange to me.. the color looks really weird..the photos look to me like they were developed by some failed equipment.

I don't think I'm fit to comment but then, can IR photography produce normal skin tones considering the green becomes white, throwing colour as what we normally see totally chaotic.

Cheers and have a great weekend!
May all strike Toto to buy what we want, not what we need

i love this.. and ya.. its the best of the lot.. was gonna advice against shooting IR untill i saw this one.. this is not too bad...

" to buy what we want, not what we need"
OT abit, so if you want a 85mm 1.2L, but you need, say, new tires cos its worn out.. :dunno:

OT abit, so if you want a 85mm 1.2L, but you need, say, new tires cos its worn out.. :dunno:

Tat's why we need Toto =) Our actual $$ is for buying things we need. Toto is for the "I want the 85mm F1.2L but I no $$ coz I need to pay for HDB, ERP, Police Fines, and other things

=)

thks all the C n C,NOTED.THIS is one of the ORG IR FILE,anybody want to play add the human skin tone in n remain the skin detail,TEACH ME ALSO.THANK ALOT
e_4981org.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.