ANG MO KIO people

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Poledra
Yeah. I hate the new school building too. Too much glass.
They should have more trees to reduce the general glare and temperature in school.
Cement and concrete helps to increase temperatures, ya know. ;)
wah liew. you know what's the scary thing? i'm actually old enough to have seen the old school building being built, then torn down, then the new one being built. sigh.

/me check in mirror for wrinkles.

allo.neighbours.now then i discovered so many CSers staying near me.
me St21.behind mayflower sec.blk.....hehe......

Lim teh loh...

Originally posted by Larry
wah liew. you know what's the scary thing? i'm actually old enough to have seen the old school building being built, then torn down, then the new one being built. sigh.

/me check in mirror for wrinkles.

:what: !!!!!!!!!
/me looks at your face for wrinkles.

Originally posted by zaxh81

Lim teh loh...
N E I G H B O U R ! ! ! :D

Originally posted by zaxh81

Lim teh loh...

Wah so near.. I can probably see your house from mine.. :D

Originally posted by tangoninazero
:D :D hehehe inspire by dennislim thread
WHO ARE all the ANG MO KIO stayers??
(should we call ourselves the ANG MOs)

(p.s. all topics regarding foods,babes, MS color in AMK etc etc can dump in this thread:p )

BTW I stay in Street 52

copyright leh ...

:D

piracy is a crime u know ;p

Originally posted by Poledra
They tore down my beautifully old primary school and built another one in its place!

It's so metal, so concrete, so ugly!
:(

shoo.....u toa payoh people :p

Originally posted by tangoninazero
(p.s. all topics regarding foods,babes, MS color in AMK etc etc can dump in this thread:p )
my fave AMK food is the Penang Lor Mee @ S11, AMK Central... *slurp slurp*

Originally posted by roninwolf
shoo.....u toa payoh people :p

There's a copyright law thingy, ya know. ;) ;p

/me shoos back to Toa Payoh.

Hmm.. Should I start a Toa Payoh thread?

LOL.

my fave AMK food is the Penang Lor Mee @ S11, AMK Central... *slurp slurp*

Which S11 at central?? There are now like 3 S11 at central.. very confusing.. :confused:

Originally posted by stk
Which S11 at central?? There are now like 3 S11 at central.. very confusing.. :confused:
oh, erm, the big one near Jubilee (the one with Eng Wah cinema). forgot there's multiple S11s now... :embrass:

oh, erm, the big one near Jubilee (the one with Eng Wah cinema). forgot there's multiple S11s now... :embrass:

Ohh.. the one at MS Color.. The Rasa Sayang western food there is supposed to be pretty good too.. winner of Yummy King. Will try out the Penang Lor Mee one day.. :)

Hawdi neighbours. Me also in AMK, St 44 and ex-Andersonian too. :rbounce:

Yalor ... they tore and rebuild ... mi primary school also disappeared from the surface of the earth and went into one of tiny columns of the history book liao ... :( :bheart: :cry:

Wah!! ... there is so many S11 there now ... heeheehee ... havent been to centre for a long time liao ...

my pri sch is no longer there, not even in history books..
it has been integrated into amk pri..

hi ex-andersonian...
which yr u r from?

i used to be in the old anderson campus and i was still there when it shifted.. I dun mean the stevens road campus, i mean the ave 10 one, near the park(not sure if the park still there) and a temple.

I like the food at the market at AMK Central.... studied at AJC from 1994 to 1995.... The Ipoh Hor Fun in the morning is nice.... Besides that... still got fried carrot cake, roast duck rice, hainese chicken rice and hokkien mee....
AMK quite near to go to Serangoon Gardens too... there is another food paradise.....

Originally posted by Nospeech
Wah!! ... there is so many S11 there now ... heeheehee ... havent been to centre for a long time liao ...
yup yup very sad... the last of the A&W restaurants is now a S11 food court...

Status
Not open for further replies.