Ang Bao: to give or nt to give

Status
Not open for further replies.
great idea for the prints... but than tink again, now konica only charges 20c, suppose they will print there loh... hahaha...

wilsonang said:
I was asked to shoot for this couple for a small fee as I know the couple's elder sis personally. Anyway, they "throw" a red bomb to me. Have you guys experience similar things?

so do you give red packet or nt? I mean I dun know the couple personally before this shoot.
Try not to shoot for your relative la...., always the case, before you present the bill to them, they will throw you the BIG BOOM first! Unless you prepare to give them the ang pow, otherwise just simply tell them you are not free..........and pass the job to another photographer........so, every body happy.

wilsonang said:
hhmmm... looks like i din quote enuff for them... tot fren fren qoute cheap cheap... than throw bomb at me... sianz...

Don't think that way la.. I help my friend take wedding picture and give them Ang Bao too, but when i look back now, i think it's worth it. Thing that they have done for me are priceless.

Status
Not open for further replies.